Netflix albania

I'm not 100% sure how the payments work with gift cards.

I redeemed them. 272 TL I had.

Cost per month I think was 276 TL

So I was slightly off money wise.

But still let me sign up and says runs out April lol.

I'm so confused I don't even know what's happening now ha 😭
I have 400TL credit and it says paid until 3rd May.

When I added the 2x200tl cards this week it extended my paid to date by a month for each one, premium plan is 199.99TL a month

just notice mine is gone, been using it for over 3 years. wont take my revoult card at all. think il just call it a day on netflix
I reckon they are restricting based on payment method. ie no longer accepting international card payments

I reckon they are restricting based on payment method. ie no longer accepting international card payments
I wouldn't put a lot of credit on your netflix as there is no confirmation if it is cards or IP they are using ...and worst thing is when they just decide to cancel....your not entitled to a refund...only way would be a charge back on card ...with giftcards that's not possible either ..so keep enough to pay a month ahead.

I wouldn't put a lot of credit on your netflix as there is no confirmation if it is cards or IP they are using ...and worst thing is when they just decide to cancel....your not entitled to a refund...only way would be a charge back on card ...with giftcards that's not possible either ..so keep enough to pay a month ahead.
Tottaly agree, I just get two at a time for a couple of months. I wouldn't get any more than that

Odd one needed to top up my account with netflix gift cards.

Bought them from the usual place. Always worked from there. G2A

Turned on PIA VPN set to turkey

Goto where I always go. Netflix redeem signed in ok

Entered codes. Wouldn't work says problem entering codes please try again.

Tried all day on and off wouldn't work.

Now I was logged out my account. I'm getting the same errors. Can't log in errors

Can't reset my password at all. Just keep getting errors.

Turned off my Vpn for now. Now I can sign in etc

When to live help explained I move around the world quite a bit lol. Explained me gift cards don't work

Said I needed to delete cookies etc and delete all history from browser try again.

Turned VPN back on. Nope won't let me do nowt on there.

Back to live help and the person used the gift cards for me and added them to my account. And they worked there end no problem.. but...

The weird thing is they don't seemed to have been added as they don't show under bills that they have been added like usual.

I owed this month and I paid in 250 tr. Now says I'm paid till the end of July. Wtf ha ha 🤣

Odd one needed to top up my account with netflix gift cards.

Bought them from the usual place. Always worked from there. G2A

Turned on PIA VPN set to turkey

Goto where I always go. Netflix redeem signed in ok

Entered codes. Wouldn't work says problem entering codes please try again.

Tried all day on and off wouldn't work.

Now I was logged out my account. I'm getting the same errors. Can't log in errors

Can't reset my password at all. Just keep getting errors.

Turned off my Vpn for now. Now I can sign in etc

When to live help explained I move around the world quite a bit lol. Explained me gift cards don't work

Said I needed to delete cookies etc and delete all history from browser try again.

Turned VPN back on. Nope won't let me do nowt on there.

Back to live help and the person used the gift cards for me and added them to my account. And they worked there end no problem.. but...

The weird thing is they don't seemed to have been added as they don't show under bills that they have been added like usual.

I owed this month and I paid in 250 tr. Now says I'm paid till the end of July. Wtf ha ha 🤣
They might of thought you were a migrant and took pity on you lol.
Final destination UK

Wondering how many more times I will get away with this.

It seriously won't let me log in with my VPN on anymore.

Unless it's the vpn itself.?

I only have one Turkish server

Back