Netflix

Thanks mate. I can see the sub option does not have 4k is this correct? Also will that work like the normal app or is it a third party thing?

Thanks mate. I can see the sub option does not have 4k is this correct? Also will that work like the normal app or is it a third party thing?

The one on accountbot.io? It's got UHD. I think they're hacked so you're using someone else's login for the genuine app. I got a 1 month Disney+ sub from there, it's still going strong 4 months later.

Weird how they don't have 4k like

They do. If you click the Netflix button it has UHD.

Best bet IMO is to setup your own plan or jump on someone else's plan and split the cost. Least then you can have your own profile and watchlist etc.

If you don't care about that though go the hacked route.

I don't see why Netflix is needed anymore when you have VOD servers and plex servers offering even more choice.

Get people are used to Netflix layout etc but doesn't have alot of what I wanted when searching on my cousins login. Just my opinion of course.

I don't see why Netflix is needed anymore when you have VOD servers and plex servers offering even more choice.

Get people are used to Netflix layout etc but doesn't have alot of what I wanted when searching on my cousins login. Just my opinion of course.
Personally its the resolution I prefer

Agree bud vod and plex you can't go wrong gets all the content before Netflix does most of time apart from Netflix own shows/movies.
If content was updated more regular then it would be worth the price but when you can have 4k vod and plex it's no no brainer imo but it's horses for courses as Mike says 🤣🤣

I have a shared Hooky one 4k, It started out the basic about 3 years ago but now it's been updated. Stunning 4k makes a change from usual vod! I can't move it from Shield as the pass has been changed!

Back