New 4K Sat receiver

Looking for a new box and think Mut@nt HD51 might be best option.

Can anyone tell me if this box supports HDR via HDR10 or HLG-HDR?
Is there a good replacement remote as I've read the Mut@nt remotes are not very good? Are there any that are blutooth as want to feed the box into 2 rooms.
Are there any USB tuners for this box for DVB-T2?

Haven’t seen another box that can do 4K and at least two twin dvb-s2x tuners with multistream support unless anyone can recommend one?

Any word on multistream support for VU+ Duo 4K or Ultimo 4K?

Already asked in Mut@nt sub forum but no replies so far.

Thanks again for your input Willo, however, I don’t think it has enough LNB inputs for me - I’m wanting to have 2 cables from my fixed dish and 2 from a motorised dish. However at that price, I will keep this in mind as a possibility.

The mutant only has 2 tuners. You could get the Gigablue Quad 4k with 4 sat tuners or the Ultimo 4K would allow you to have 4 sat tuners and a twin DVB-T tuner.

Too
Many
Bananas
b.jpg

:emoji_banana: :emoji_banana: :emoji_banana: :emoji_banana: :emoji_banana: :emoji_banana: :emoji_banana: :emoji_banana:
:grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:

I can only see single or twin tuner boxes that support multistream.
upload_2019-1-15_8-40-20.png

If you want 4 sat inputs and a DVB-T tuner built in, you will probably need to consider a box with FBC tuners and get unicable LNB's

You could also use the Xtrend ET8500 (if you can get one) with 4 sat tuners and add a USB DVB-T tuner.

Many thanks for all the suggestions Willo. You've given me lots to think about. I don't think my ideal receiver exists yet, unless VU+ add support for multi stream to the Ultimo 4k or Duo 4k. Will need to see what I want to compromise on.

Back