New 7 Day EPG Skybox & memobox f3 / f4 / f5 / m3 / f3s / f4s / f5s .

Getting the same in update epg saying failed all the time no disk volume, the hard drive is formatted and empty so no issues there also having probs with some channels scrammbled any ideas on what i can do to rectify these issues please any help is greatly appreciated.
bert

Bump, having the same issue here, who is your subscription with? i bought mine off ebay, i dont want to publicly shame them yet....

thank You

Thank You Very Much Good Forum good comunity .

---------- Post Merged at 07:06 PM ----------

Thank You Very Much Good Forum good comunity .

---------- Post Merged at 07:07 PM ----------

Tank You

Hi fusion. when i try to do the whole xmlepg it just says epg decompress fail. any help?

---------- Post Merged at 01:22 PM ----------

hello bud.
how do i do this. all i am getting is EPG Decompress Failed message when press update on the XMLTV EPG page.
thanks

Hi fusion. when i try to do the whole xmlepg it just says epg decompress fail. any help?

---------- Post Merged at 01:22 PM ----------

hello bud.
how do i do this. all i am getting is EPG Decompress Failed message when press update on the XMLTV EPG page.
thanks

This is a problem for everyone at the moment.

Don't forget that this thread was started 16 months ago.

[/QUOTE]

This is a problem for everyone at the moment.

Don't forget that this thread was started 16 months ago.[/QUOTE]

So everyon is having trouble getting the 7 day guide, i know some of my mates have the 7 day thing setup but it just isnt working for me.

This problem seems to be a real heartache,that's not an easy fix,you would think someone would have got this sorted by now it's just shocking,in this day and age when sattalites can head for Mars a simple fix for an EPG would be a breeze,but no not a chance of a fix,even a UPDATE FOR EPG WILL BE ISSUED SOON, notice would give us some hope,maybe if I put on YouTube NEED EPG HELP,a Young American 10year old would have it sorted in an hour,like the old Beatles song HELP I need somebody HELP,JUST ANYBODY HELP,YOU KNOW I NEED SOMEONE,HELP!

So everyon is having trouble getting the 7 day guide, i know some of my mates have the 7 day thing setup but it just isnt working for me.

Which boxes do your mates have?

I bet they are not Skybox/openbox/libertview boxes.

Epg fix

Anyone help me with an EPG fix? its not worked since march. When I try to update it says "EPG compress failed! please check disk free volum"

The usb has loads of room

i use the satellite epg ,set up to record the'next' prog then go in and alter time date etc ,a pain but its the only way round just now

Read the forum before you ask questions or seek instant help, that's why members post, so as to assist others in their quests for knowledge.Most questions have already been posted and answered.
Secondly---where did the "it's gone forever" come from, it hasn't gone forever, there is a legal/illegal problem to sort, exactly the same reason that the name "Skybox" suddenly changed to "Libertview/Openbox" The epg will be back but maybe in a different format or whatever, but the manfacturers have assured that it will be back.
Never believe hearsay--just have patience.
Reaper.

Back