New 7 Day EPG Skybox & memobox f3 / f4 / f5 / m3 / f3s / f4s / f5s .

hi guys,

I've got software version 3601HD_04_12_2014_0588 on my Skybox F5s but I cant get the 5 or 7 EPG to work using XMLTV EPG. Every time I try to update I get an error saying "EPG Decompress Failed". I've tried using both a 8gb USB stick and a 150gb hard drive.

Please help.

Thanks.

Also in system settings EPG and time setting is switched from satellite to internet

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I havent updated to the new firmware yet Im still on the old one from April as There seems to be no difference in the update

Newbie here .I love my f5s and epg working great but does anyone know id there is anyway to set a weekly timer to record to hard drive ,only seems to be a daily one .???

anyone finding the internet epg mucks up the clock seems to lose a lot of time ,a pain when trying to do a timer record

Just adjust the timer setting start 5 mins earlier and finish 5 min later

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

problem is it looses a lot more than that if the box is left on ,only way i can get round it is to set timer with internet epg then change it back to sattelite epg ,also wish recording could be done on a weekly basis .
On that note anyone had any experience of the openbox v8 combi box which i understand has daily weekly timers etc cant see any reviews anywhere

hi guys,

I've got software version 3601HD_04_12_2014_0588 on my Skybox F5s but I cant get the 5 or 7 EPG to work using XMLTV EPG. Every time I try to update I get an error saying "EPG Decompress Failed". I've tried using both a 8gb USB stick and a 150gb hard drive.

Please help.

Thanks.

I'm getting the same (on two different boxes with their own formatted usb sticks) have tried dropping back to an earlier firmware but the problem persists.

This has just started happening?????

Something strange going on here. :-(

Tonight a Neighbour is having trouble getting the epg download. Keeps saying full. Check space on usb.

Emptied, formatted on pc and again same thing.
foematted on box. Same error.

Been a year since ive had one of these. Any tips appreciated :)

I'm getting the same (on two different boxes with their own formatted usb sticks) have tried dropping back to an earlier firmware but the problem persists.

This has just started happening?????

Something strange going on here. :-(

Working ok again now. :)

I'm also having trouble with Channel Decompress Failed! Please Check Disk Free Vol. Will try the instructions on this thread. Hope it works!

Sky Movies Channels Not Showing Any Info

Hi managed to get the EPG working after formatting the drive as FAT using the Skybox to format. Most channels showing info fine but Sky Movies Channels not showing any info. Anyone else having this problem? Any way around this?

Back