NEW ANDROID BOX>> PLEASE LOOK AT CHOICES

odrisc2

looking at a few options for running IPTV smarters pro app to be downloaded off playstore. and for Netflix
can't decide which to go for.?

anyone got these or experience of these and does IPTV smarters and netflix work???

1 2020 Q-Box Plus Smart TV Box Android 9 Ultra 4k Sharp Hd Wifi Media IPTV Player | eBay 2020 Q-Box Plus Smart TV Box Android 9 Ultra 4k Sharp Hd Wifi Media IPTV Player 4GB/32GB

2. 2020 NEW T95 Android 10.0 TV Box 4GB+32GB Quad Core HD Media Player WIFI HDMI | eBay 2020 NEW T95 Android 10.0 TV Box 4GB+32GB Quad Core HD Media

3. 2020 X96 MAX+ Android 9.0 TV Box 4GB+32GB Amlogic S905X3 5Ghz Dual WIFI HDMI UK | eBay 2020 X96 MAX+ Android 9.0 TV Box 4GB+32GB Amlogic S905X3 5Ghz Dual WIFI HDMI UK

H10
Android TV Box 4GB 32GB 9.0 6K Smart WiFi Media Player Bluetooth Quad Core 2021 | eBay

5.2020 H96 max quad core 4GB/32GB

6.AX95 android 9. AMlogic..S905X3 4k.

Have a look at the android based review thread as been covered loads of time and some very useful reviews on devices mate

Have a look at the android based review thread as been covered loads of time and some very useful reviews on devices mate
thanks. just thought it easier if i threw my choices into one post and see if people have used these.. new google chrome cast would this be another option?

I have a T95z Pro android box few years old now octa core 3GB/32GB but still fast enough only thing you need to watch out for is wiih unbranded boxes sometimes there are no OTA firmware updates

I have a T95z Pro android box few years old now octa core 3GB/32GB but still fast enough only thing you need to watch out for is wiih unbranded boxes sometimes there are no OTA firmware updates
ok were u able to download smarters pro from.playstore?

what diffeerence does it make if there is no OTA fireware updates? what would u call an unbranded box? sorry now but not fully up to date with this stuff

My advice is none of them. Get yourself a 4k firestick and a ethernet adapter total cost around £45. As firesticks are on offer at the moment. Although tommorow is the last day.
why you opt for firestick? know nothing about them.
do they have official google playstore for all the apps to download? i need iptv smarters and netflix.

whats ethernet adapter for??

is android bix not better for futher updates etc??

You can sideload pretty much any apps you want onto a firestick you don't really need play store. An enthernet adapter is used to make a wired connection. With a firestick you will be able to download netflix etc no problem. Then just sideload smarters pro. The boxes you have qouted above are very low end. A Amazon firestick will proove far more reliable considering your apparent budjet.

You can sideload pretty much any apps you want onto a firestick you don't really need play store. An enthernet adapter is used to make a wired connection. With a firestick you will be able to download netflix etc no problem. Then just sideload smarters pro. The boxes you have qouted above are very low end. A Amazon firestick will proove far more reliable considering your apparent budjet.
tell me as im on the subject where would i sideload iptv smarters pro from??need to put it on an older box i have

You will have to read the reveiws and take your chances. As i said these are low end boxes if you want a better box i would look at formuler z+ neo for around £80.00 this is a android box. The boxes you are looking at willl probably have a old mobile version of android and regulaur updates may become a problem.

You will have to read the reveiws aand take your chances. As i said these are low end boxes if you want a better box i would look at formuler z+ neo for around £80.00 this is a android box. The boxes you are looking at eill probably have a old mobile version of android and regulaur updates may become a problem.
so the formuler z is this a ln androd box as well? has playstore etc??

Yes formuler boxes have playstore. They also have a dedicated IPTV app called mytvonline 2 your supplier should support it just check first. Much better than IPTV smarters

Fair enough mate read through the reviews then, personally i'm now using a X96 Air it's not bad but of course i'm starting to get bored with it.
Bloody hell i'm starting to sound like @bazcfc1
People soon change from the lower end boxes. When they see what a higher end box is like they wish they just bought a decent one in the first place. I think between me and Bazz we have tried pretty much everey box out there. But i am not as bad as Bazz at least i sell mine on before getting a new one. Bazz is a hoarder:laughing:

Back