NEW ANDROID BOX>> PLEASE LOOK AT CHOICES

People soon change from the lower end boxes. When they see what a higher end box is like they wish they just bought a decent one in the first place. I think between me and Bazz we have tried pretty much everey box out there. But i am not as bad as Bazz at least i sell mine on before getting a new one. Bazz is a hoarder:laughing:
so what u recommened??

People soon change from the lower end boxes. When they see what a higher end box is like they wish they just bought a decent one in the first place. I think between me and Bazz we have tried pretty much everey box out there. But i am not as bad as Bazz at least i sell mine on before getting a new one. Bazz is a hoarder:laughing:
I will let you know I've set one of my boxes out if the many that I have pmsl

I can see members repeating their self's on this thread.
To the op what you need to realise is Alot of providers are moving to hardcored apps so the smarters xciptv player from Google playstore will probably be as much use as a chocolate teapot soon.
as most are refusing to give server details out so you will just end up with a username and password members have given you the best advice possible.
it's been mentioned to look at the android based review thread so the balls in your caught whether it has playstore or not it's a piece of p*SS to sideload onto android you've been advised to look at YouTube tutorials ect there's nothing much more members can add as you are repeating yourself!!!!

Back