New Android box

redheat

I'm looking for a new Android box and want to order tomorrow so looking for some recommendations, just want to run iptv and add some other apps. Don't want firestick box only

Had the zgemma h92s for about 3 months so not really been looking, but my sub finishes in a couple of weeks so thought I would give android a go, got a buyer for the zgemma so got a couple of weeks to decide on a box

Depends on what you want to spend? I dabbled with android boxes to make my TV a bit smarter, if you don't want to spend much the boxes are crap!! The best budget one I got was Droidbox but you can't beat 4k stick for value and the remote is Bluetooth!!

Like I said my sub runs out early Dec and my provider said its a bit of a chew to transfer sub onto different device so thought I would wait until then, so just looking at lots of reviews, probable spend will be around £60, dont want firestick as too much chew hiding the USB cable with TV on wall

Like I said my sub runs out early Dec and my provider said its a bit of a chew to transfer sub onto different device so thought I would wait until then, so just looking at lots of reviews, probable spend will be around £60, dont want firestick as too much chew hiding the USB cable with TV on wall

There’s no USB cable mate, its a HDMI plug-in, the only cable you would need to is the power cable, unless you have a socket on the wall?

My tv is on the wall and my firestick plugs straight in the side with the socket behind the tv giving the power, can’t see any cable.

Depends how your sub is setup to begin with if it's stb emu say stalker plugin you just give provider your new mac to change on his panel if username and password different apps available

There’s no USB cable mate, its a HDMI plug-in, the only cable you would need to is the power cable, unless you have a socket on the wall?

My tv is on the wall and my firestick plugs straight in the side with the socket behind the tv giving the power, can’t see any cable.
Do you want to come do that for me lol

Hence I don't have a spare socket behind TV as I have sound bar plugged in, this is why I said NO firestick, and I don't come on here to be ridiculed

I mentioned in my post no firestick and that's all people are throwing at me, and trying to insinuate I can't connect one.

Back