New app

mike123

VIP Member
TK Supporter
A new app has arrived to rival tivimate. And to be fair it is excellent.

The app is called sparkle. You can try it for free but premium features won't be activated I paid £14.50 for lifetime licence.

If you like tivimate you will like this

I tried to use it for free there but said I have to pay before even using it. But from the screenshot it looks like it could rival tivimate

Not sure but. I think you may have to download another app to your phone. Simular to tivimate companion.

Not sure what device you are using but apparently works on firesticks

From the playstore on Samsung galaxy s21 ultra.
Only option available on the play store, so may be free based on certain android os

The layout is much better overall I think. Can still do same things as tivimate.

Overall better user experince and a bit cheaper than tivimate. Just calls things different names

I got this message too on my phone.
You can't use it on phones. You use downloader to add to your device

From the screen where u are watching a channel ...is there no way of getting your channel list up other than pressing OK twice...think am to used to tivimate 😂

Can get lifetime for £7.92 tho...still not sure if it's as good as tivimate🤔

From the screen where u are watching a channel ...is there no way of getting your channel list up other than pressing OK twice...think am to used to tivimate 😂

Can get lifetime for £7.92 tho...still not sure if it's as good as tivimate🤔
i think £7.92 is for a year.

i need to press left for the channel groups too .lol

Cant fault Implayer..€7 for xtra device..cant go wrong.. even your own user panel , originally purchased for 3 device @ €20’ish cant remember.. no brainier:-)

the dev is friendly ....for now on reddit.

Cant fault Implayer..€7 for xtra device..cant go wrong.. even your own user panel , originally purchased for 3 device @ €20’ish cant remember.. no brainier:-)
the web management is good, no need for android apps etc

Back