New app

You can also change any channel name delete any any channel. And the same for groups. You can change the group name or just hide the groups you want.

You can also move channels and groups up and down to any order you want.

Plus you can also have your favourites

You can also change any channel name delete any any channel. And the same for groups. You can change the group name or just hide the groups you want.

You can also move channels and groups up and down to any order you want.

Plus you can also have your favourites
it looks identical to Tivimate other than you can choose your groups you want to keep before it collates the palylist?

It feels pretty snappy to me, it's unlikely to be the app that is the performance limitation.

If the hardware can't run 3 streams on tivi then it almost certainly won't be able to on this.

Reactions: m4u
I've tried it for a few days, it seems decent, worth getting if you don,t have an app already. I have both IMPlayer and tivimate (paid) ,so I probably don't need another app.

I bought this, because I think it will only get better, and with that more expensive as it grows, but at the minute, the only thing that really is any different from Tivimate that I can see, is the abilty to be able to access 'stuff' from the main screen and an added bonus, you are able to create a Timeshift for pausing and rewinding Live TV. I only wish that there was an option to change the colour scheme of the EPG............... maybe there is and I just haven't found it yet! But my humble opinion is that it is very good and I have no doubt in time it will be brilliant and rival most out there.

I bought this, because I think it will only get better, and with that more expensive as it grows, but at the minute, the only thing that really is any different from Tivimate that I can see, is the abilty to be able to access 'stuff' from the main screen and an added bonus, you are able to create a Timeshift for pausing and rewinding Live TV. I only wish that there was an option to change the colour scheme of the EPG............... maybe there is and I just haven't found it yet! But my humble opinion is that it is very good and I have no doubt in time it will be brilliant and rival most out there.
Now you said that ...u got me thinking ..for under £8 for lifetime might do it in case...Is the lifetime the same as tivi 5 devices ?

Now you said that ...u got me thinking ..for under £8 for lifetime might do it in case...Is the lifetime the same as tivi 5 devices ?
I don't know yet I only bought it last night, I will have to check how many devices! And it was £14.49 for a lifetime

Yes you get 5 devices like tivimate. What I also do if you have a backup sub. In the playlist section I disable it. Keeps things tidy.

Tivimate gets messy if you have a couple of services on it.

Last edited:
Back