New app

Cant fault Implayer..€7 for xtra device..cant go wrong.. even your own user panel , originally purchased for 3 device @ €20’ish cant remember.. no brainier:-)
It's a very good app. But gets expensive if you have devices all over the house. And you have to pay seperate if you want mobile version.

However still much cheaper than buying a formuler box and with something like a firestick will give you more functionality

It’s more for sky sports etc. I haven’t tried a formuler box but implayer is cack at that.
Yes if you put IMPLAYER on your firestick you have more or less got mytvoine 3 with a few more bells and whistles.

Not sure you can just rewind a channel on any box unless you use a catchup channel.

You can certainly pause live TV if you add a USB drive

Last edited:
Yeah, I’ve tried it on implayer on the Shield. It was ok not great, but at least it works. But I haven’t found anything that can compare to rewind live sat.

How’s the live rewind on formuler @stuss

Yeah, I’ve tried it on implayer on the Shield. It was ok not great, but at least it works. But I haven’t found anything that can compare to rewind live sat.

Mate it works perfectly on sheild. It's nothing to do with app or box. You must have a catchup channel then it will work on any box or any app

1. Select a channel that has catchup if your supplier has it.

2. If you are say wanting to watch a replay of a goal hit the rewind to the correct point

Being honest. Not used in live TV. But have used record on movies works very good.works well in catch up tv
32gb SanDisk cruizer.

I’ve tried this app now on 2 different devices and it just closes down on both so don’t think I will be buying the plus.

Mate it works perfectly on sheild. It's nothing to do with app or box. You must have a catchup channel then it will work on any box or any app

1. Select a channel that has catchup if your supplier has it.

2. If you are say wanting to watch a replay of a goal hit the rewind to the correct point

Yeah, it works, that's what I said lol. You don't need catchup to rewind live tv on implayer.

My point was that it's not as smooth, fast, responsive etc. as rewinding live Sat/Terrestrial etc.

Yeah, it works, that's what I said lol. You don't need catchup to rewind live tv on implayer.

My point was that it's not as smooth, fast, responsive etc. as rewinding live Sat/Terrestrial etc.
Try another app buddy. It should e smooth just like rewinding a movie.

In all fairness we expect a bit tooooo much sometimes.. remembering what the service is about.. yes its come a very long way from 5+ yrs ago.. the rubbish unfortunately is still about.. but I personally just use it for what it is..remember it’s device & app related/ server related/net related several other/ source dependant.. & what’s it cost.. nothing compared to the major companies, but what an amazing hobby we’re into ..:-)

In all fairness we expect a bit tooooo much sometimes.. remembering what the service is about.. yes its come a very long way from 5+ yrs ago.. the rubbish unfortunately is still about.. but I personally just use it for what it is..remember it’s device & app related/ server related/net related several other/ source dependant.. & what’s it cost.. nothing compared to the major companies, but what an amazing hobby we’re into ..:-)
Correct mate I would always advise on getting a cheap backup. That way you will have very few problems.

Had a quick play with this... Got a version to code for our service, and seems OK. A bit slow on loading everything, so would give a bad impression. That was on my android TV, so will try on firestick and see if faster... Guess because of all epg data though...

Movies and series looked good on it though

Back