New firestick OS

There's too much money in iptv for it to disappear and firesticks are a big part of it. People need to stay calm, there is always a way around things.

There's too much money in iptv for it to disappear and firesticks are a big part of it. People need to stay calm, there is always a way around things.
I agree there maybe a hack for the firestick. But it won't be a simple switching of a button in dev options.

It will also cause limitations to the device

So people will maybe need to think about chrome sticks.

Bad news if you can't get APK's installed.

Personally a big fan of the CCwGTV 4k but it needs abit more ram.

Shield pro is still the goat for me.

So if you had to go for just one box for your Iptv tv . Which one get’s the over all best vote then lads, if your definitely not getting anything else from your fire stick for side loading Iptv… I’m guessing Formuler ?

I imagine a software update won't alter the operating system so anyone with a firestick now or buying any of the current ones will not be affected? Still, I think someone will come up with a workaround, ie an android emulator like bluestacks, for example.

All depends on developers. If they are going closed source Linux, then great - we have another brick brand in the industry (Roku). If the devs don't want to write/port their apps to amazon's new OS, it's literally just going to be another bloated locked OS like Tizen or Rokus.

Back