New phone needed asap

dsayers2014

VIP Member
So I got drunk and lost my phone, luckily it was knackered so no big loss apart from personal files and numbers

Anyone know of the best place for a phone preferably Samsung, If contract no more than £27 a month.

Maybe someone has a discount code

The Galaxy S7 is a good phone if you can get one on contract for that price. I'm paying £31.50 from Tesco.
I've rooted it and flashed a custom rom and never had an issue with it, best phone I've had.

The Galaxy S7 is a good phone if you can get one on contract for that price. I'm paying £31.50 from Tesco.
I've rooted it and flashed a custom rom and never had an issue with it, best phone I've had.

Yea seen S7 for £27 a month ON 02 with 3GB data Ill probably get that, I just need to check my contract on BT Sim only

go for either s7 or s8 way better than iPhone:grin: ive got s7 edge cant complain as i went from being iPhone to android :(y):

So I got drunk and lost my phone, luckily it was knackered so no big loss apart from personal files and numbers

Anyone know of the best place for a phone preferably Samsung, If contract no more than £27 a month.

I would recommend the Huawei p9, fantastic phone, excellent camera. I upgraded to p10 then sent it back after a week and went sim only. P9 updated to android 7 with no problems but tbh preferred android 6 interface. Just a few tips. Would be much cheaper than a Samsung too

Try affordablemobiles.co.uk

I have been to them and got cheap contracts

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:

I've just got one buymobiles.net s7 30gb per month £29 On three but know they had cheaper

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

I've just got one buymobiles.net s7 30gb per month £29 On three but know they had cheaper

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Yeah they have good packages too.

Im wondering whether affordable mobiles and buymobiles.net are one company

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back