New premier league season your opinions

I think you're right in your predictions channelking. If United buy 1, 2 maybe 3 high quality players, like Sancho, a better center back and maybe a striker I think they could challenge. I kind of expect Man City to have a better season next season and whoever finishes above them will win it. I'm happy about Leeds returning and I can't wait for Uniteds 1st game against them.

I think you're right in your predictions channelking. If United buy 1, 2 maybe 3 high quality players, like Sancho, a better center back and maybe a striker I think they could challenge. I kind of expect Man City to have a better season next season and whoever finishes above them will win it. I'm happy about Leeds returning and I can't wait for Uniteds 1st game against them.

If only we had fans for the United/Leeds game. Wow!!

We need to make at least 4 solid signings to be in with a chance, do I think it can be done with ole?? I'm not sure, one things for sure, if they don't back him, then it's safe to say he's going to get the boot, Chelsea could be in with a massive chance next season, they will spend now they have won the CL.

Very hard to predict lol I'll come back when the transfer window is done 🤣🤣

Yes it's too early atm to predict the new season.

But City will obviously be the team to beat. If Chelsea and Liverpool strengthen then they will give City a run for their money.

Not optimistic about united's transfer window at all.

Imo I personally thought lfc would've put more of a fight up to retain there title didn't expect City to win the league.
Utd didn't even cross my mind for them to finish in the top 4 but fair play they DID!!.
Really thought that the last few games of season we was gunna throw results away (which we did) Leicester deserved to be in the top 4 for sure.
Westham what an incredible season they had without doubt probably the best season in a few years (fair play to them).
The relegation battle wasn't as interesting as previous seasons which is a shame.

Out of all the teams from the season thats finished was really really impressed with west ham.

They had a wonderful season and I was so impressed with how they have played throughout the season. Moyes has done a fantastic job. Fair play to him.

Out of all the teams from the season thats finished was really really impressed with west ham.

They had a wonderful season and I was so impressed with how they have played throughout the season. Moyes has done a fantastic job. Fair play to him.
Completely agree mate

moyes has moulded West Ham into the kind of team he had when he was at Everton

he’s gonna consistently get them up near European spots

maybe he’s the kind of guy Tottenham needed.

Also don’t forget how Leeds took the league by storm

Bielsas die hard tactics was brilliant to watch

hope more teams adopt that going forwards

it’s the end of Mourinhos boring park the bus football

Back