new sears tower attraction.

wheelo

Admin
Staff member
TK Supporter
Have you seen the new viewing deck in the sears tower, i only wish it was open when i was there last summer, it looks like a great view, very wierd to walk out of the building and not fall, i had a friend that couldn't do it in the CN tower in toronto.
theledge31.jpg

theledge11.jpg

Last edited:
looks spectacular wheelo, not sure if I'd be able to stand out there and look down thoughlol

As close as i live and i still haven't been up there in years. Looks pretty cool to view the city that way though.

you may have noticed 7th that i have a lot of love for your city, Cubs fan I hope?

looks cool wheelo ,great pics ,not as good as the revolving bar at the top of guinness' lol

There are a couple of us DieHard Cubs Fans on here. I'm willing to test out those new observation platforms. Did notice that they say the platforms retract when the window washers come by to clean the windows.

There are a couple of us DieHard Cubs Fans on here. I'm willing to test out those new observation platforms. Did notice that they say the platforms retract when the window washers come by to clean the windows.

You're all chicken, I'd have no problem walking into those observation platforms (when they're retracted) LOL!

Great pictures rtm (y)

-

yea i was watching this on the news, looks pretty intense.. I could do it, but I am sure my knees would shake a bit. :)

Here's a Youtube Video of it.

[YOUTUBEHD]<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ld4Mc9bKths&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ld4Mc9bKths&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBEHD]

-

Nice vid Gman.

I've always enjoyed heights. And that vid certainly shows the majesty of being elevated. Nice one. (y)

Back