New Starview HD Combo firmware UK and Ireland Cccam fix

Hi everyone,
Can s'one help me with my starview hd combo+ pls??? I have a sky dish and I'm not getting even a single channel from it. Is there anything I need to do to get it working? Thanks

have you connected the sat cable to the sat input and not the cable input ?,
if so did you set the sat scan to 28east ?

Yea, thanks for your responds guys. I think I should break down the details of my problems. Previously I was using a Telewest cable and this enable me to get all the HD channels + all others on my starview HD combi+. I had also flushed the box with both the grooverider and bootfile. Since the N3 came in the channels fell on the way side. All I got was scrambled. I have relocated to an address which only have sky satellite dish and no cable. Now, I want to know which firmware I shd use to flush the box and what to do with the sky dish in order to get the channels. Thanks in advance for any sort of help.

get the latest firmware from 4shared Carling+_F528_1102.UAD ... 21/11/2010 (wouldn't let me post the link ) .... factory reset.... flash ... scan and off you go ...... even the HD channels work now .
i would recommend using a lan cable to the router .... and forget home plugs or wifi bridges. .... :cheesy grin:

and remember ... the combo doesn't work in ireland anymore .....so this still won't help irish peeps .

Thanks a lot I'll give it a go and feedback asap.

Hi all. Can anybody tell me if there is any newer updates since the one in the downloads section? Also any ideas how to get rid of the 4 digit pin when you want to scan for channels?

Hi,
I've got SV HD & you will only get the Free to Air channels on your Sat side of the SV box?
In the menu just auto the Satelite search but choose one of the Astra sat's that is avaiable to you.........
Who put the dish up you or was it already there in your new home?

The lastest file avaiable is the Starview HD Combo with lan Carling+_F531_1207.UAD
but beware it installs a date for the server cut off for your box. there are links on this forum that will explain better

regards
Singhie

I want to get ccam working on sat side, cable side working fine.
The way I see it is carling is for cable and grooverider is for sat side???
I tried loading GrooveRider_HD_Combo_+_1214.uad but fails at 20% is this because there is a newer version installed and the newer version is also stopping the ccam connecting???
For Cable I am using Carling+_F531_1207.UAD and cable works fine.
All advice welcome.

Hi,

Could someone please tell me what is the latest update for Starview HD combo? I'm currently using the Carling 1.03.ups but my I am not able to receive channels anymore. Thanks.

regards,

edcarlos

Starview HD Combo with lan Carling+_F531_1207.UAD : Latest Starview HD Combo with lan Carling+_F531_1207.UAD

i would doube check what box you you have and is it the sat and cable hd box as v1.03 is only on the sv6 or sv7

Catikid, I have the starview hd combo lan. Cable side working great but satallite ccam does not seem to work? tried reloading software but grooverider stops at 20%, I was tring to load grooverider first. Tried 0128 and 1214? Any help welcome.

not in the know with this box,but i did hear there is another file to put in to get it to run on the cccam side,need someone that has one working on sat side to check

I keep asking about, but no one talking. I have even messaged a couple that have video's showing there's working on youtube, but never got any reply's. Cheers for taking the time to answer.

Thanks jct.

I'm using the Starview HD Combo cable side. Channels still appear off and on with the old Carling 1.03.ups. Is the new lan Carling+_F531_1207.UAD stable?

I tried Carling+_F531_1207.UAD and found it as bad, long periods of down time. May try again as Carling+_0712.UAD not working tonight for me?

Thanks jct.

I'm using the Starview HD Combo cable side. Channels still appear off and on with the old Carling 1.03.ups. Is the new lan Carling+_F531_1207.UAD stable?

ed if you ARE using carling 1.03 you probably have a sv6 or 7 not a combo

Hope I'm posting in the correct place. My Starview 7 has lost all pay channels today, it still says connected. I thought I flashed it with Carling 1.02 when I got it, but when I check system info s/w: carling-1/01/0-ukc

Has everyone lost the channels or do I need an update?

Cheers in advance :)

Back