New to this help needed thanks guys

Hi guys I bought a zgemma h2s last week all advice would be good ,it's set up with sky box and everything was working fine ,untill recently, none of the US programmes/channels are working and none of the adult content is working I'm in UK but I like to look at these channels aswell, any idea anyone what problem could be thanks in advance

Given that you've mentioned US channels it sounds like you have purchased a box with IPTV. Have you contacted the seller?

Given that you've mentioned US channels it sounds like you have purchased a box with IPTV. Have you contacted the seller?
It is iptv on it yes I have messaged him he just said they were adding 8t to it but I don't even know what that means ,I'm new to these boxes I used kodi 2 years ago but only recently bought the zgemma h2s with iptv

I'd chase the seller again.

Assuming internet is working etc?

Are any of the IPTV channels working?

If your other IPTV channels work fine then it's mostly likely an issue at the providers end and therefore only they can fix it. I'd chase them

It could be a problem with their source as I know a couple of providers having problems with u.s. channels as mentioned ask them to explain what is happening and if they say there working on it give them time as they could be working on the issue

Back