new to zgemma s2 vix or atv

IMHO not much! ATV can receive online updates as officially supported whereas vix can't on this box. Both ATV and VIX are members of the same alliance so share a lot of code.

hi i have just treeted my self to zgemma 2s and have put a openatv image on which i downed loaded from zgemma site .i all so have a vu duo with a latest hades image on and thay both look the same with the default skin on the zgemma.the only problem i am having is the epg ,am getting 7day epg for fta but only a few hours on ppv am only useing opentv for epg any ideas plz

jaball - I take it you mean the encrypted channels? I don't think any of the ppv channels have epg entries?

OpenATV and CrossEPG don't work well together on ATV, instead download and use the XMLTV-Importer plugin. It may be easier for you just to download my backup from the downloads section, all configured and good to go ;)

Last edited:
Hi to all
put MTPOCKETS OPENATV4.2 on a ZGEMMA today.
its awesome and if you read and follow instructions it's actually quite straight forward

is there a noobie guide anywhere?

Instructions and download here. I've tried my best to make it noob friendly - we all started out noobs ;) but if you still have any Q's just ask away in the forum, all are a friendly bunch on here and we will do their best to help you on your way.....

Hi, has that noon instruction link been disabled, can't view the page?

---------- Post Merged at 10:47 PM ----------

Noob that is!

Hi, has that noon instruction link been disabled, can't view the page?

---------- Post Merged at 10:47 PM ----------

Noob that is!

Nope it's still there - you have to post two constructive comments on threads for downloads to be available on this forum, somehow this counts as one of them!!! lol

Mtpockets do you have an image for iCloud II box plus that I can install? I've installed sucmnsee image on my Zgemma H2 and want to try yours and see.

Thanks in advance.

Back