New Updated Syncler TV (Hassle Free Auto-Installer Easy Peasy)

NEW AND UPDATED METHOD OF INSTALLATION, A HASSLE FREE AND RAPID WAY TO INSTALL THE TV ZION FOLLOW UP ANDROID APP.

OP UPDATED SATURDAY 16TH JULY 2022 - JAKED UP EXPRESS LINKS ADDED

IT IS RECOMMENDED TO HAVE REAL DEBRID - ALL DEBRID - PREMIUMIZE OR ONE OF THE MANY OTHER CLOUD HOSTERS TO GET THE BEST FROM SYNCLER

Syncler TV - Weekly Problem Bouncy Provisioned apk:
Automatically installs providers/packages into the app.

Installation​

1. Download SYNCLER WEEKLY-PROBLEM-BOUNCY-APK
  2. Follow in app instructions to install latest Syncler on your device.
  3. Once Syncler has installed if it's not closed, close it.
  4. If the install of the main app doesn't happen automatically simply go back to the installer again and click "Provision" this will install the packages automatically.
  5. You should see a toast message declaring "packages installed"
For some help and guidance with the settings of this app look at the link below :
Syncler TV Package Manual Installation Help

If you are looking for updated "express" packages check out this link below "EXPRESS PACKAGE LISTS LINK" Please Note:
"JAKED UP EXPRESS PACKAGE LISTS" contains 3 different flavours of the Express packages depending on whether you want to use Orion Search or not, and whether you want Orion's Wako providers or not. To get an Orion API key, please visit https://panel.orionoid.com/

EXPRESS PACKAGE LISTS LINKS

To install these Express packages :

1. In Syncler Provider packages settings click on Kosmos, in the "install" section.

2.A box will appear prompting you to go to their website and the https://syncler.tv/install with an activation code also displayed within that box.

3.Leave that box on your TV screen for now as reference and use your phone to go to the link.

4. Once on the site enter the code and a 'Provider packages url box should appear prompting you to paste links.

5. From the "Jaked up Express packages" github link above copy either the "with orion search" express packages or the "without orion search" link you should have.

6. Just copy and paste your chosen url (Orion or not) into the url packages box. Enter/save and then click done on the box on your TV screen.

To obtain an Orion Key for the Orion search facility

GET AN ORION SEARCH API KEY HERE

This should be straight forward enough but if anyone needs any assistance just give us a shout.

More Info can also be found on Github at below links

Weekly Problem Installer/Package Injector :
WeeklyProblem - Overview

Jaked Up Express Package links

JakedUp - Overview

Enjoy!

Edit : I've further tested this "Express" polavver today Thursday 21st July 2022.

It can take a while but if you click on whatever you watch let the links load for a couple minutes stick the kettle on or something.

By the time you come back there will be a lot more links than previously.

Sorry this isn't a shorter or more colourful tutorial most of you will already know how to get this and similar apps up and running, but there were many pms asking me to explain it better.

Cheers

Courtesy - Github - LeeTV- JakedUP - WeekLY ProbLEM

Last edited:
Any users who recommend this ...was checking and Syncler Provision App out now which makes it easier to setup...the 5 devices I take it are not IP locked so can be shared??

Any users who recommend this ...was checking and Syncler Provision App out now which makes it easier to setup...the 5 devices I take it are not IP locked so can be shared??
Hi,
If you read my post properly you'll see this is the provision apk on github.
Really easy to setup and I would recommend it yes.

Regards

I just have a few questions.
I think I might have to create a Syncler account online.
If so, could you provide me with a link please?
Do I have to pay for both Syncler+ and Real Debrid?
What are the costs involved?

I just have a few questions.
I think I might have to create a Syncler account online.
If so, could you provide me with a link please?
Do I have to pay for both Syncler+ and Real Debrid?
What are the costs involved?
No you dont have to pay forr anything. You do need all-debrid /real-debrid or similar for the links to populate though and that involves a subscription
IF you have debrid run the installer , open syncler and enter your debrid account details . Thats about it
Regards

Last edited:
Thanks for that. Yeah, I have a Real Debrid account and it accepted it but when I go to play a movie it asks me to put in a URL.

Thanks for that. Yeah, I have a Real Debrid account and it accepted it but when I go to play a movie it asks me to put in a URL.
yes same here I installed Syncler on my android tv and also added my debrid account doesn't seem to find and debrid links

Last edited:
I finally got there by doing a bit of googling and adding my Real Debrid account but most movies or series won't even find a link. A lot of resolving failed. Very few movies or series are playing for me.

I installed Kosmos and put in details for RD and as I was going along it was confirming that everything was done correctly including the URL that you have to type in.
I deleted the Syncler Installer afterwards as someone said that there is no need to have it on my Firestick

I finally got there by doing a bit of googling and adding my Real Debrid account but most movies or series won't even find a link. A lot of resolving failed. Very few movies or series are playing for me.
ok I had to install Kosmos package then my debrid links started to show Kosmos url is pasted below

Open Syncler.
Open Settings
Provider packages
Install
Kosmos
Follow instructions on-screen.
Make sure you guys put the hyphen for the code.

URL to copy/paste into syncler.net/install screen:
Code:
http://kosmos.syncler.ml

ok I had to install Kosmos package then my debrid links started to show Kosmos url is pasted below

Open Syncler.
Open Settings
Provider packages
Install
Kosmos
Follow instructions on-screen.
Make sure you guys put the hyphen for the code.

URL to copy/paste into syncler.net/install screen:
Code:
http://kosmos.syncler.ml
Using a paid syncler or free one?

Paid version has a better package which bring up more links...

Syncler also a good share option as its abt £15 for year and that's 5 devices so £3 per device ain't bad.

I tried it, but nothing works, does not find any sources, tried something more recent and it was the wrong movie that played.

Back