New Updated Syncler TV (Hassle Free Auto-Installer Easy Peasy)

Cinema HD is going to get worse over time now as the developers have been caught and warned which means nothing new will be added and it won't be maintained any more.

I still think you guys maybe need Paid version of syncler or setup a share....and setup the packaged...Google how to do that...it works great ...running for 6 months dropped cinema hd and kodi ...I get same links as kodi addons..

I still think you guys maybe need Paid version of syncler or setup a share....and setup the packaged...Google how to do that...it works great ...running for 6 months dropped cinema hd and kodi ...I get same links as kodi addons..
I would not mind paying if it had lifetime but not for subscription especialy if already payng for debrid , I have other apps I can use fair enough I do pay yearly subscription for
one of them but , with that I am not needing to pay for debrid same as some supplied by certain iptv suppliers they supply it as extra for vod just use your login details to access them.

Unfortunately I am bearer of bad news...CinemaHD is on its last legs..is still working and as of last couple days had its last update..gradually it will grind to a halt...they were forced to shut down by authorities...Facebook site down and as far as I know can't download app from official source anymore.

If you guys put in the request section you may get someone with pro cinema with premulize links for about £10 to £15 a year.

Otherwise loads of other places you can get it.

Back