New Updated Syncler TV (Hassle Free Auto-Installer Easy Peasy)

That is correct mate. But I don't think any app is perfect. Still more content than most iptv services,plex and even Netflix etc
True mate.

But tbf if you can get on a huge plex server you wouldn't need cinema Pro due to what would be available on such a big plex server.

Sorry guys been trying to keep this updated but to be honest it's went to the dogs from what I gather. I'm not sure about the paid version if you don't mind spending on top of your debrid subs then go for it. At the time of press this was okay.

I see not as many links/sources now.. It still provides links working links though and this is wit the installer provisoner built in. Im using all debrid and real debrid for the app.

The forum has changed around a little but good to see the same old faces here still about.
I've fell away from the TV a little and been concentrating on the ham radio just now.

In the mean time I've added an app in resources called techtime which you can install on your device and use as a store for downloading all your apps. It is updated regularly. Beetv is probably the best for movies etc run it with an account, trakt etc.

Hope you get things sorted guys

Regards

Last edited:
I just downloaded and reiinstalled the bouncy provisioner. Alright, there aren't hundreds upon hundreds of sources but there are plenty resolving.

I've included a screenshot of mine (Rd only) I hadn't even moved onto the all debrid sources.

I feel this is adequate however I will redo the OP over weekend with a clearer post and step by step.

Cheers

Regards

Attachments

• 20220610_220407.jpg
    20220610_220407.jpg
    3.4 MB · Views: 13
  • 20220610_221059.jpg
    20220610_221059.jpg
    4.1 MB · Views: 12
I just downloaded and reiinstalled the bouncy provisioner. Alright, there aren't hundreds upon hundreds of sources but there are plenty resolving.

I've included a screenshot of mine (Rd only) I hadn't even moved onto the all debrid sources.

I feel this is adequate however I will redo the OP over weekend with a clearer post and step by step.

Cheers

Regards
Would have expected better with Real Debrid...this is what I am getting with All debrid ...higher GB movies and 29 sources.

Attachments

• 20220610_221402.jpg
    20220610_221402.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 6
Would have expected better with Real Debrid...this is what I am getting with All debrid ...higher GB movies and 29 sources
Yeah you're probably right. I don't use it personally it was put up at the time the provisoner was first uploaded to github.
Time goes on packages and repositories change.
I was never a fan of kodi but I use this now because of all the changes in these apps. Just hit auto update in the build. No brainer really.

Cheers

Regards

Cheers

Regards
Bouncy provisioner?
Pr0n?

I believe a new update for syncler has also come out. Had a message pop up to download update...which didn't happen and sent me into panick thinking my data would disappear but managed to do it via the syncler installer app.

I still use syncler the odd time but it's not what it was at first.
I'm not sure if this is to persuade you to pay for the app (Plus/Pro whatever) with the developer filtering/restricting the amount of sources in the basic version .idk

I installed the apk from github last week and notoced there has been recent commits to the source of the 'provisoner' apk (the code that installs packages for you).
This means that its being update along with each syncler app release and possibly dead sources removed and new ones added .

Check the OP for updates and if it gets any worse I'll ditch the thread if its no use .

Cheers guys

Rregards

My syncler is expiring today so as it allows 5 devices I may have 2 slots free if anyone wants to share give me a shout 👍

Back