New Vix 3.2.015 Cloud iBox 2+ standard sucmnsee Backup Full Version (NOT SE box!)

guys,
ashamed to be asking this but.......what info do I put in on the newcamd.lst ?
the one I used to have had 5 lines on.....do I keep the info that is in the lst already and add to it or do I replace with all 5 lines from my old file?

sorry for the dumb question !!!

Had a version of openpli on my box and all apps 1channel iptv etc well out of date after having a go on a zgemma 2s with your image im so glad I just found this for my cloud!! thanks for the work pal!

Help Required Please

Put this image on my box a week ago and working like a dream until couple of days ago..... Running N line on cccam no probs, have a 64gb stick in the back for epg which is a spaceloop by Cnmemory - again initialised fine no issues reading it etc and used verbatim fat32 formatter to format the stick before adding to box and the only plugin I have added to this is IPTV Player, which seems to be running ok, only issue while setting up I had to bypass the installation of 1 part of the additional file setup but runs fine plays films etc... but last couple of days my box has been needing switch off/on to reset after the fault log "death" screen has come up either after a period of inactivity or say overnight then first thing in morning change channel to be greeted with that BLOODY Fault Screen!

Even after a reflash of image still seeing that screen.... so then tried to flash a previous version (153) but when trying to initialise the stick it said it cant cos its busy, so removed it and put in laptop and it didn't pick it up, so formatted using same fat32 tool and its picked it up again in "my computer" - Not sure if that is related to my problem or not but may be relevant??

Just don't know why it would be fine for days then all of a sudden play up.... must of restarted box 5 times yesterday! Am going to put the newest version back on now and re initialise the stick and see if it seems ok again but any and all pointers and tips to keep it tip top would be appreciated. (y)

Hey guys

Do you think there's any possible way to flash the box to this backup image and then somehow move back all my recordings after? I was wondering how I could keep all the recordings so that I can flash it and then move them back in

Great image using it all the time, only issue is I can record and see recordings listed but I just can't see how to play them. Give us a clue.

hello, where did you find it. this is the part I am stuck on. don't know what I am doing wrong. I have downloaded the file. what do I do next.

Would be grateful of any help

sorry I thought I was adding a comment to what someone else said, I don't know where I edit the info. I cant find the file im trying to unzip the file but nothing is happening

Last edited:
hello, where did you find it. this is the part I am stuck on. don't know what I am doing wrong. I have downloaded the file. what do I do next.

Would be grateful of any help

sorry I thought I was adding a comment to what someone else said, I don't know where I edit the info. I cant find the file im trying to unzip the file but nothing is happening

It should already be in the plugins list and the recordings are normally on the hard drive or USB stick

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

it doesn't show a plugin list. it shows a cloudix folder when I open that it shows.
backupsuite
force
imageversion
kernel.bin
rootfs.bin

im pretty close to giving up now I have no clue.

it doesn't show a plugin list. it shows a cloudix folder when I open that it shows.
backupsuite
force
imageversion
kernel.bin
rootfs.bin

im pretty close to giving up now I have no clue.

Confused now lol.

What are you trying to do?

reflash my cloud ibox 2 plus. stressing myself out now I downloaded this download above and WinRAR it and that's what it shows. we had a powercut last night and now the box is showing boot. the instructions are easy its the first part im stuck on. where it tells me to edit and put my own information in I cant do that. Im not too good with technology I have tried a few threads but don't seem to be getting anywhere.

reflash my cloud ibox 2 plus. stressing myself out now I downloaded this download above and WinRAR it and that's what it shows. we had a powercut last night and now the box is showing boot. the instructions are easy its the first part im stuck on. where it tells me to edit and put my own information in I cant do that. Im not too good with technology I have tried a few threads but don't seem to be getting anywhere.

Download the file, extract the cloudix folder to a USB stick. Put this in your box with it turned off, then turn it on on the back of the box and it will flash your box. Wait until it says done on the front display. Turn off the box on the back of the box, take out the USB stick and turn it back on and it will boot up

i have explained as well i think this is an up hill climb,put the cloudix file onto your usb stick and insert it into rear port and turn the power back on to your box and wait for it to load,forget about any thing else until you do that,you have a copy of server on an email from where you got it

im doing the flash now. I really appreciate all the help, just don't know what I am doing. lol. I will let you know how it goes:dance:

hello everyone just been reading these posts and was wondering if anyone could go through the flash with me step by step am just a starter

Back