New Vix 3.2.015 Cloud iBox 2+ standard sucmnsee Backup Full Version (NOT SE box!)

mine is stuck on boot, hope this will work.

edit: working great, many thanks!

Last edited:
Guys just wondering I've installed the image and it's great but the box has become really slow... could I have fudged up the install and should reflash it? Or is it the skin? I used the vix dark skin first but not sure what the issue is but it has become quite slow

Flashed this image over a week ago, best i've tried yet, great work.

However, i noticed it was turned back on from standby each morning. Then after almost a week the channel info started going, it would show up though when channel was selected (I have an 8gb USB initialized and set up as instructions).

As it is only turned off on standby i gave it a restart this morning and as always with this box it got stuck on boot, reflashed back up i made and it's all good again.

Strangely it restarts ok when image has just been flashed, just not after a period of time.

Any help would be appreciated.

Problem with mgcamd

Hi guys. First, the thanks. Great forum by the way and AMAZING image. Thanks loads. I have a few issues is someone can give me a hand?

Firstly I have a newcamd.list file with a server address in the format of CWS= *****.DDNS.NET 55*** ***** 67 76 87 ETC which I took from my old skybox f3 which had mgcamd and ccam installed. I've had an old cloud I box hanging around in the attic which I wanted to upgrade so I could stream channels from it across my network to kodi.

I proceeded to upgrade the boot loader and luckily due to it being an original it flashed OK, and then I used your great image. I ftp'ed over the server details to newcamd.list in usr\keys and restarted the box. I'm afraid I've got a black screen on sky channels. The server details definitely work on the old skybox f3 but not on the cloud ibox. Whats am i doing wrong? Looks like i've either I've got a syntax error or I need to install mgcamd again. Can some post the actual layout of the server info you have in newcamd.list?

Secondly I've discovered the cloud I box streams to dreamdroid app on my android phone but not to vu+ plus HD player app. This used to work with my old openpli3 image I believe. Kodi also can't connect to it which is crushingly disappointing ( using enigma tv and vu + pvr addons which also used to work with openpli3) but I'll keep tinkering!

---------- Post Merged at 06:47 PM ----------

I'm going to have a go at seeing if my server details work as a n line in cccam and if not, to reinstall both to see if that works. I've also rescanned all channels and ran the autobouquet add-on.

Awesome, quite a bit of tinkering later and I've resolved most of the issues. Vu+ player on kodi is meant to be compatible with all enigma boxes so I used kodi on my laptop to prove this. After checking all settings it worked and streamed OK. The version of kodi on the TV didn't seem to stream but did download EPG data OK so now I've got to try sent different kodi builds. The server line I received was an n line and worked OK using cccam but would not load using mgcamd. Nearly there!

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

I downloaded the file and carried out the instructions as per

The usb was flashing in the back of the box for around 5-6 mins and it looked as if it was doing something. the front panel even said boot , but now the panel read ''dOnE''

But nothing else has happened. the box has not rebooted or anything. do i just wait

I am very sorry if I am being stupid or simple. any advice out there ? :whacko:

OK , i turned the box off after it said DONE

I took out the Usb stick and turned on the box again

It is still stuck on the OPENVIX boot screen

Last edited:
dont apoligise , we all have been there. right done mean done , its flashed. in terms of openvix boot screen what is on the tv display? if its froze for more that 5 mins youll need to try a reflash. i got a frozen one on a 2 plus due to trying a skin change that i downloaded and after reflashing i was back to normal.

Thanks again for your quick reply. I appreciate all the help and support you are giving me. So when I flashed it , and the box said done , I turned it off and removed the usb. I turned it on and the screen has stayed on OPENVIX . It appears to be frozen . I'll try the procedure again and see how I get on .

I'll let you know how I get on

So.... the Bad news is for me (after the 2nd try) I still have a frozen screen

Aghhhhhhhhhh

Help please

Any suggestions before the hammer comes out

Back