New VU+ (ENIGMA2) Uk Sky Number Channel list (boquet)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for the excellent channel list it works a treat!! I do have one question however. - Is it possible to edit the list when there are any channel changes? I tried using DBE to replace channel 117 (which is hidden and marked as data) with the "Made in Leeds" channel as per the Sly listing but this revealed all the other hidden data channels which are used to keep the channel numbers correct. Also I couldn't then renumber the new channel as 117. How would I go about doing this correctly?
It would be nice to be able to update the list myself as and when there are any changes in the Sly listings if this is possible.

Hi there i just got the VU+ solo pro will this channel list work on that, also ive all the free to air channels on it, can you see sky sports and movies on these boxes???

I've just started trying to get my VU=+ duo box set up. I have it connected to broadband. have put latest version of black hole on, have pointed at the satellites i think to be correct for me. But I have most channels multiple times, the epg is unusabl,e and no favourites yet.

Will this channel list download sort things out for me or have i done something wrong?

You may be better off using the vix image and autoboquets. along time since I have used blackhole

I've just set up a VU+ duo box following the guides on here and then used this file to get my channel list. But a few channels, such as ITV1 say "Service not found! (SID not found in PAT). I;'ve tried a scan since loading the channel list and tried reloading the list. but still same issue.

any help would be great, thanks

ok its been a long time since i udated the list
so over the last day or two i have done a new one

Now with all the hd channels gone i have replaced them with SD

By pressing the numbers on the remote ie 101 bbc1 102 bbc2 103 itv 110 gold and so on

this will still work like sky channel numbering

download from link in first post

Hi

Ive followed the guide but I get this error in the log (see screen shot)

Also could someone explain the folder structure required for the usb drive, do I just add picons folder to a FAT32 drive and plug it in?

Thanks

Attachments

• screen shot.jpg
    screen shot.jpg
    45 KB · Views: 73
does this still work?i have a vu+ duo2 and been using the DCC for various bits, what file would i put this into?
thanks in advance
1st ever post wahoo!

VU+ Solo Pro pay channels??

Hi there ive just received my VU+ solo pro, i have it set up and have all the channel listing but none of the pay channels like sky sports or movies are working only the free view channels, could anyone help me in sorting out this???

HI im new to all this, i have a VU Plus duo originally it had Rats bouquet but that has now stopped updating. I have downloaded the two zipped files and unzipped them to a flashdrive. Could you please give me a step by step guide on what to do next.

thanks

Daz I did a service search and I have all the channels when I click "all " but there not in my bouquet. I set up an automatic bouquet they are in there but there is hundreds to go thru.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back