New VU+ (ENIGMA2) Uk Sky Number Channel list (boquet)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Daz I did a service search and I have all the channels when I click "all " but there not in my bouquet. I set up an automatic bouquet they are in there but there is hundreds to go thru.

Yes this is exactly what I did, have everything in "all" however I want to use the sky number channel list (bouquet). When I installed this the list was there but my channels had gone so I had to remove and go back to just using the "all" for now? Maybe I've missed something?

Thank you very much Inbed79 for such great job you have done.

Is it possible to edit or rearrange the channels so we can get our regional BBC & ITV channels on numbers 101 & 103 respectively?

Hi there. I have been looking for a way to get the original Sly channel numbers onto my Amiko A3 box, which accepts E2 channel lists.
However when importing this list it gets to 98% then I get an error on screen:

Failed:bouquets.tv data exception

Can anyone help me with this? Am desperate to get the original Sly channel numbers onto the box so that it can be used by the wife. At the moment she gives up using it because she hates the channel navigation.
Thanks for anyone who can help me solve this.

Newcamd list into cccam cfg

Hi, can anyone help. I currently have a skybox f5s with mgcamd line. However, yesterday I bought a Zgemma star 2s box with openatv image which seems to have only cccam set up as a replacement. Is there anyway I can put my newcamd.list info into the cccam.cfg and if so in what way do I need to enter them and how.
Also, I wanted to change it to the "sky skin" template, does anyone know the name of the programme and where & how do I install it.
Any help will be much appreciated.

thank you for the list, my box comes tomorrow so just getting everything ready. hope its not too hard to setup

thank you :)

---------- Post Merged at 09:06 PM ----------

oh! cannot download... thought it was 1 post and thank you seemed fitting?

as your blue you can download as forum has to update you first.

word of warning use the thanks button under persons name . DONT POST THANKS!

thanks for the list. perfect as i am a newbie to the vu hardware. any other advice or useful plugins to make my box better would be appreciated

Looking forward to being able to download this really useful resource. Thank you for taking the time to create and share this.

Just set autobouquet maker to sky uk, they do an SD version which now
gets rid of all the non working HD ones.

Then scan using that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back