New ZgemmaStar2s Vix 109 04.01.2015 sucmnsee

No its not right.
the containing folder should be zgemma.
not the zgemma star 2s 109 etc etc.
just folder "zgemma" and all it contains.

And that is now working with my second stick, it wouldn't with the first but now I have the right folder and a slow formatted stick it's doing its stuff.

And that is now working with my second stick, it wouldn't with the first but now I have the right folder and a slow formatted stick it's doing its stuff.

Good news, sorry misread the original post thought you meant is that the path you get once its extracted, should have said that its just the Z-Gemma file you need on the USB.

So that's done and I think I've managed to follow the steps to set up the swap file with the other USB in the back of the box.

I am getting tune failed at the moment on the free to air stuff. Should this be working prior to putting my line in?

---------- Post Merged at 01:47 PM ----------

So that's done and I think I've managed to follow the steps to set up the swap file with the other USB in the back of the box.

I am getting tune failed at the moment on the free to air stuff. Should this be working prior to putting my line in?

Scrub that. I have the FTA channels showing. However I have replaced the camlist file with the camlist file that I took off my F5S and I don't seem to be getting any non FTA channels. It also doesn't seen to find any sky channels when I do the start scan in autobouquets, it returns no video for sky and just the ones for freesat. Line is in as far as I'm aware

---------- Post Merged at 02:10 PM ----------

---------- Post Merged at 01:47 PM ----------

Scrub that. I have the FTA channels showing. However I have replaced the camlist file with the camlist file that I took off my F5S and I don't seem to be getting any non FTA channels. It also doesn't seen to find any sky channels when I do the start scan in autobouquets, it returns no video for sky and just the ones for freesat. Line is in as far as I'm aware

Decided to reload my line and do a reboot and all seems fine now. I have everything I should have.

Last question for me for now, in my TV listings I don't seem to have all of the listings, do I need to do something to download the guide for all channels or will it just happen over time?

If u mean that it looks empty on certain channels, you just select that channel once for cpl of seconds and it will populate. Should only have to do it once.

Normally its bbc hd and utv that do that for some reason. But one select and its fixed for good

Last edited:
Also if ur using a backup, be aware u should do a fresh autobouquetsmaker scan as channels have moved since backup was made. But either problem should fix itself between 5-6am when box updates itself.

Last edited:
Can I take this opportunity to say a big thank you to everyone who's given me advice in setting up my box. It took me a while to get there as I had an issue with one of my USB sticks not working, and then another problem as one of the sattelite cables had come out the back of the box so I was getting no signal at all. I also had to add my line again as it didn't seem to work the first time.

Had I not had these issues then I reckon I could have had the box up and running in about half an hour.

So, what do I do next? I'd like to make use of the twin tuners. At the moment I only have a 4gb USB stick connected and I guess this won't get me far. I'm thinking of connecting a 1tb external drive to the box. Would it just be a case of removing the USB and authorising the HD in the same way as I did the USB stick?

Yeh thats it. Id advise a plug powered drive as less stress/heat on usb port but a portable will work fine too.

Hello people, Ive checked my box and theres no swap file been created so gone to create one, Just wondering what file size i should choose?

Hi all,

Im struggling connecting to my box using DCC, Ive got it connected directly to the box so ive selected direct crossover from the options. Ive then tried to manually insert my boxs IP address as well as search for it and then select it.

Any ideas why I cant connect?

---------- Post Merged at 06:37 PM ----------

Hi all,

Im struggling connecting to my box using DCC, Ive got it connected directly to the box so ive selected direct crossover from the options. Ive then tried to manually insert my boxs IP address as well as search for it and then select it.

Any ideas why I cant connect?

Ok, So managed to connect and drag my line over into the /tmp folder just not sure what to do next? cant find where to start it?

Hi, just like to say thanks to everyone who helped me get setup, just come to have a play around with the TS Panel and don't seem to be getting anything! Can't get any of the feeds to work?

I knows it's a bit touch an go but anything I could try?

Back