Newbie looking for some advice :)

I'm always surprised at how slow the firesticks are, even the higher end models (never tried the cube one)

The Nvidia shield pro is still the best in my opinion even if it is over due a refresh.

One of the best things about the shield is that they don't release new devices unnecessarily. Other manufacturers would have us on Nvidia Shield Pro Max 23 by now just because they know they can milk money out of gullible customers who feel like they need the newest device available or they're missing out on something.

I've had no issues with the firestick so far and clearing cache isn't really a big deal but I'm for sure thinking more and more about getting a nVidia box...

If it's simply for IPTV then the shield is a bit pricey , I've tried the majority of devices and for me the firestick 4k max is as good as any of setup correctly, with the money saved on buying the firestick you could afford a backup IPTV provider.

I have a Formuler Z11 pro very happy with the box. like not having to login to play store etc.. easy to side load and the software updates now and then. a lot of apps in the market section as well for free.

Back