Newbie to IPTV curious about prices

I know there are good subs at that price (if you know the right people) but I think generally for someone you don't know that offers subs at that price you have to
err on the side of caution. There is a serious amount of work goes into running a good service so I would happily pay £100 a year for a sub. Just look at Sly charge a month and you don't get anywhere near the content you get with IPTV .It's a no brainer. I used a few different providers over the years but most of them got greedy and had far too many resellers that were selling subs to anyone and they all got shut down.

There is a serious amount of work goes into running a good service so I would happily pay £100 a year for a sub.

There's lots of people the same, you often see them reasoning that it's for the level of support the reseller gives. Personally if I was paying that much for a sub I'd hope I wouldn't be needing any support as at 2-3 times the cost of other subs I'd expect it to be bang on.

There's lots of people the same, you often see them reasoning that it's for the level of support the reseller gives. Personally if I was paying that much for a sub I'd hope I wouldn't be needing any support as at 2-3 times the cost of other subs I'd expect it to be bang on.
Obviously I don't pay anywhere near that much and I don't need any support .Also I never get any issues (or very rarely) but just saying that compared to Sly prices that is peanuts.

Obviously I don't pay anywhere near that much and I don't need any support .Also I never get any issues (or very rarely) but just saying that compared to Sly prices that is peanuts.

I wouldn't compare it to sky subscription prices, that's a massively overpriced product sold by an huge international business. I compare it to other iptv services which are a product any one of us can buy and resell on and apart from your time dealing with it, the outlay is very little. No tax, no overheads etc. Sod paying someone over the odds for it.

Sky are legally paying to supply the goods they sell people so it has massive overheads, iptv and vod is stolen at the end of the day, its copyright theft simple as that so no point comparing the 2 business models

Last edited:
pricing for iptv will always vary the main reason been it depends what providers charge sellers.
I know some providers make there sellers top up a certain amount per month doesn’t matter if they don’t need to topup they still have to topup or lines gets disabled.
Also providers that will give sellers unlimited credits for £350 a month (example) then there’s providers who charge anything from £1-£6 per credit which then depending how many credits it takes for 1/3/6/12 (single) connections.
Either way people will pay what people ask as there saving money each month/week/year.

pricing for iptv will always vary the main reason been it depends what providers charge sellers.
I know some providers make there sellers top up a certain amount per month doesn’t matter if they don’t need to topup they still have to topup or lines gets disabled.
Also providers that will give sellers unlimited credits for £350 a month (example) then there’s providers who charge anything from £1-£6 per credit which then depending how many credits it takes for 1/3/6/12 (single) connections.
Either way people will pay what people ask as there saving money each month/week/year.
You do seem very knowledgeable with this stuff bazcfc1, i will have to keep an eye out for your posts in the future to pickup some tips (y) :sneaky: :whistle:

I wouldn't compare it to sky subscription prices, that's a massively overpriced product sold by an huge international business. I compare it to other iptv services which are a product any one of us can buy and resell on and apart from your time dealing with it, the outlay is very little. No tax, no overheads etc. Sod paying someone over the odds for it.
I get that,and agreed you would not pay that but most newbies who are just getting into IPTV come on here to learn about it so they don't know who the good suppliers are. When I first cancelled my sky years ago the saving was massive and yes I was paying over the odds for it but I still saved a fortune and I was happy. Obviously over time you find cheaper and better suppliers but as you know that takes time.

Back