Newbie to IPTV curious about prices

๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™‰๐Ÿ™Š that's why they only use family, freinds and friends of friends,
Helps keep everyone safe and keeps the trial hoppers OUT *๐Ÿ‘‘๐Ÿ’ซ
I've noticed a lot of sellers operating like this now. Iptv is so widely used now that virtually everyone with have a friend, relative or colleague that can recommend them a decent provider and as you say keeps the service safer.

๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™‰๐Ÿ™Š that's why they only use family, freinds and friends of friends,
Helps keep everyone safe and keeps the trial hoppers OUT *๐Ÿ‘‘๐Ÿ’ซ
Get added to their telegram group and quote one of the 1000 people on the group most won't bother to check in with said person. A month trial is crazy to me๐Ÿคฃ

Ye and a month free per referral usually also

Ive come across groups like that many of times and you obviously have yourself,
So you have never come across a decent seller/ service provider yourself then ๐Ÿ˜ฌ
ONLY 17 in one group belonging to a friend with a maximum of 30 customer's Max that he will connect to each services and his TELEGRAM is never pinging unless its sales ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Š
A month free per referral thatโ€™s madness I know some that do it 25 referrals 1 month free 50 referrals is 3 months free 75+ is 6 month free and 120+ is a year free ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

A month free per referral thatโ€™s madness I know some that do it 25 referrals 1 month free 50 referrals is 3 months free 75+ is 6 month free and 120+ is a year free ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
๐Ÿ˜‚ Just imagine how much he would of made the seller by the time he gets his first 12months lol ๐Ÿ‘Œ i would be expecting a weekend away ๐Ÿคœ๐Ÿค›๐ŸŽ‰

๐Ÿ˜‚ Just imagine how much he would of made the seller by the time he gets his first 12months lol ๐Ÿ‘Œ i would be expecting a weekend away ๐Ÿคœ๐Ÿค›๐ŸŽ‰
Take with a pinch of salt what people post on here about sellers and resellers its a rat race. I have been on this forum for a long time and have never seen so many new members signing up and make instant posts for requests.

I have a Chinese sub ยฃ18 and to my surprise it works well. Anytime my 2 main sub isn't working I'd switch to that one and it would work fine.
Not sure if the servers being in China is immune to blocks etc.

I don't refer any friends or family to the iptv service I use coz I've learned in the past they end up messaging me when they need help instead of the seller. Sod that.
Yes when clines were widely available. I regretted setting people up with them.. I thought most would be able to sort them selves out... boy was I wrong.

Then it got worse when they wanted zgemmas mehhhhh.

And the shit I got when they went dark!!!

Back