NHS Whistleblower

bonus2010

VIP Member
I posted a news article of the press announcement of the Norwegian Medical Agency just over a fortnight ago about their concern regarding an increase of
deaths of elderly in care homes shortly after having recived a vaccine.

Tbh I was coming around to agreeing with many comments made in that thread, about what can really be proved of those who are elderly and having
many underlying health conditions, but being the way I consider things, I've kept an open mind and awaited more developments.

A bit concerning now that I hear this NHS worker on UK Column News speaking about the rapid rise fo deaths after vaccination
of over 80 year olds in the UK. I'd expect this NHS worker has a lot of experience and would have a feeling if anything wasn't the norm. He expresses
a theory that the elderly person's immune system subsides for a period after the vaccination putting them at risk from a whole host of other respitory viruses
that are around all the time.

This graph would seem to show death rates getting worse after the vaccination roll out

covid deaths 80+.jpg

Disturbingly, it's not being spoken about widely, especially by NHS workers who are said to be in fear of their jobs if stating anything negative....

You'll hear the whisteblower about two minutes in...

I'll take a stab in the dark here
but I'd hazard a guess the death rates in elderly people usually rise during the winter months
have you any related death rates for the same time scale over a 10 year period.?

I'll take a stab in the dark here
but I'd hazard a guess the death rates in elderly people usually rise during the winter months
have you any related death rates for the same time scale over a 10 year period.?

Sure, that's a good place to start.
Not just that, I'd add ... and the rates of deaths shortly after receiving a vaccine.
and... did we have as many NHS whistleblower's phoning into news channel.

Yep, I agree, there's more research needed.. it needs to keep an eye on events..

Sure, that's a good place to start.
Not just that, I'd add ... and the rates of deaths shortly after receiving a vaccine.
and... did we have as many NHS whistleblower's phoning into news channel.

Yep, I agree, there's more research needed.. it needs to keep an eye on events..
so, go and do some more research then,
before believing the first thing you want to believe
if you are posting something, and purporting it to be a factual annomally, you need to show accurate comparisions

so, go and do some more research then,
before believing the first thing you want to believe
if you are posting something, and purporting it to be a factual annomally, you need to show accurate comparisions

what makes you think I believe it?
It's a news article regarding the experience of a NHS worker.

Death rate will be there for some of the elderly even where the vaccine is taken.

Not solely because of the vaccine but because of other health conditions and other factors.

Vaccine is not outright killing people but other factors are the cause for deaths in such people who have taken the vaccine.

UK Column is a conspiracy website, frequently promoting false or misleading information.. I would take anything on their website with more than a grain of Salt..

I have posted elsewhere that I had my Pfizer jab yesterday - No after effects (but it has only been 24 hours) ; Puncture site is only sore/achy if I touch it (then don't touch it you Fool....!!)

I have absolutely Zero worries about having had the jab..

Screenshot_20210201-191942_Chrome.jpg

The UK Column is hardly a respected news outlet, it is a right wing, prone to pseudo science, misleading information spreading organisation. It is based on conspiracy theories.

The attached video may well be one current NHS nurses opinion on things, but that is hardly an avalanche of evidence.

There is much research that needs to be done into all sides claims, but for right now, it is never going to be enough to pander to the conspiracy theorists, as unless you come up with their theory they'll keep arguing their side, you'll never be able to "disprove their theory" to their liking.

On another note, can everyone who doesn't wish to debate with bonus and his points in a fair manner, please just click on the "ignore member" option, and you won't have to see any of his posts. A lot of the arguments are getting personal, and it goes completely against the "friendly forum " image we have cultured since 2009.

Scientists: Years spent in education. Some of the smartest people around to tell us it’s safe to take.

Anti-vaxxers: Sit on the toilet reading obscure “vaccines are trying to control our minds” articles written by someone else sat on the toilet who didn’t pass their A-levels.

Yeah, I know what you mean.... I was listening to one of those other ones, a Dr. Louise Lagenduk, MD, PhD,
A Harvard-educated doctor with an extensive background in molecular genetics who explains messenger RNA and
potential autoimmune issues that could result from the new RNA vaccines.

Now that we live in the internet age, I just wish one of those, experts who have spent years in education
that you talk about, would just post a full list of links proving any sort of safety concerns expressed
by Dr Lagenduk are unfounded with the acompanied peer reviewed medical research data.

Code:
 https://archive.org/details/dr-louise-explains-messenger-RNA-and-RNA-vaccines

11 million vaccinated.

survey of 7 million of them reports that worst reactions are a 'sore arm' and 'mild flu symptoms'

These are the worst reactions, most of them had none at all.

11 million vaccinated.

survey of 7 million of them reports that worst reactions are a 'sore arm' and 'mild flu symptoms'

These are the worst reactions, most of them had none at all.

That is good news.

I didnt expect there to be serious side effects apart from what you stated.

They are saying UK will have over 300 million doses of various vaccines by the end of this year which just shows how ahead UK is with the vaccine programme compared to the rest of the world.

That is good news.

I didnt expect there to be serious side effects apart from what you stated.

They are saying UK will have over 300 million doses of various vaccines by the end of this year which just shows how ahead UK is with the vaccine programme compared to the rest of the world.
Yep, UK has vaccinated more than France, Germany, Italy and Spain combined.
There's a French/Swiss vaccine about to be cleared for use.
The company producing it said UK gets the first 100m shots. :ROFLMAO:

Back