NHS Whistleblower

You choose to attack the person showing us the study rather than addressing the study itself.

Here’s the study.

Myocarditis Cases Reported After mRNA-Based COVID-19 Vaccination in the US From December 2020 to August 2021

Here’s some information from the governments latest surveillance report.

It’s only official data as opposed to an honest news report, so it has to be wrong, but here it is anyway.

64.6% of Englands population have had at least two jabs and are therefore considered fully vaccinated.

That 64.6% of the population make up for a measly 83.3% of reported deaths over the four week period leading up to the report.

30.7% of the population are unjabbed and make up for a whopping 13% of the reported deaths over the same period.

According to this dodgy official data, you are far safer being unjabbed.

To avoid any confusion, see below.

sarcasm
My point was he’s another unqualified social media vaccine expert. Same as most of the Pro and Anti camps on social media but he has a following that would believe him if he made the video in support or against it

My point was he’s another unqualified social media vaccine expert. Same as most of the Pro and Anti camps on social media but he has a following that would believe him if he made the video in support or against it
What is it that he said in this particular video that you don’t believe and why?

I’m assuming of course that you watched the video before commenting, because if you didn’t, then your comments would be based on nothing more than your own personal prejudiced opinion.

I gave you the link to the study so that you could read it and come to your own conclusions.

I chose that particular video because I thought it would help people to better understand the information in the study, as it may look a little complicated to those who are used to being spoon fed information through there TV’s.

And FYI, this bloke has always been a staunch supporter of the so called vaccines.

Here’s some comparisons of reported adverse events between the Covid vaccines and all other vaccines combined.

VAERS Summary for COVID-19 Vaccines through 01/07/2022 – VAERS Analysis

What is it that he said in this particular video that you don’t believe and why?

I’m assuming of course that you watched the video before commenting, because if you didn’t, then your comments would be based on nothing more than your own personal prejudiced opinion.

I gave you the link to the study so that you could read it and come to your own conclusions.

I chose that particular video because I thought it would help people to better understand the information in the study, as it may look a little complicated to those who are used to being spoon fed information through there TV’s.

And FYI, this bloke has always been a staunch supporter of the so called vaccines.

Here’s some comparisons of reported adverse events between the Covid vaccines and all other vaccines combined.

VAERS Summary for COVID-19 Vaccines through 01/07/2022 – VAERS Analysis
You’ve misread my comment again. I didn’t say I agreed or disagreed with anything he said. I clearly said he is yet another in a long line of social media experts which aren’t qualified in what they are explaining or denouncing or passing approval for.

Back