nintendo switch is hacked

Morning all I've just bought lad one for Christmas comes with latest pokemon game just wondering if it could be hacked to save me a fortune on games Im not too sure if I would be able too or not but thinking saving ££££ in long run or if there is an app store where I could download games and where would best place be to buy a memory card for it comes with 32gig internal storage

Morning all I've just bought lad one for Christmas comes with latest pokemon game just wondering if it could be hacked to save me a fortune on games Im not too sure if I would be able too or not but thinking saving ££££ in long run or if there is an app store where I could download games and where would best place be to buy a memory card for it comes with 32gig internal storage
Try this site mate where I get all my info from for switch
Switch - Tutorials

You can tell by serial on bottom of box mate unless they have stopped doing that. Can you see a serial number on bottom mate

If your serial no. indicates its not hackable as its a new switch , you will have to wait for the latest firmware to be released from team xecuter. This update is in the testing phase with a release date of 2019/early 2020. The update will work on all new switches including mariko red ones and also switch lites. Ther are sites that are taking pre-orders for the dongles and software at the moment. There is more info on team executer or max console websites. Also I cannot find a uk site that sells sxos dongles. If you find one can you let me know please.

Was under the impression new switched could not be hacked.

Good for those from 2020 who have new switches that could be hacked.

Shows how tight security is that Xbox one has never been hacked and PS4 hasnt been hacked for a long time.

Must be crap security on Nintendo if its easily hackable even on newer models lol.

Keep an eye on Tx website there will be a solution for patched units soon plus switch lite.

pre orders are now taking place for the new modchip. Which will work on all the new consoles. The soulution for the new models will viod your warranty so although more expensive and i dont see the price coming down it is still better to buy the older unpatched consoles.

Back