nintendo switch is hacked

Is online play available yet with backups,i have a switch what is compatable to be hacked but not being able to play games online put me off reading the tutorial any further.That was a while ago

I have one for sale with sxos, Nintendo keep asking Ebay to remove the listing, but I'm not sure how to upload pics to this forum anymore as tiny pic is down?

Is online play available yet with backups,i have a switch what is compatable to be hacked but not being able to play games online put me off reading the tutorial any further.That was a while ago
You can play some games through xlink Kai online and a few other sources.

Ok so I have no idea which, is the better way to go with this.. do I try and go sxos or try to use emunand. And what version of firmware will these work with?

Ok so I have no idea which, is the better way to go with this.. do I try and go sxos or try to use emunand. And what version of firmware will these work with?
THE SXOX currently works with all firmwares. yes always use emunand.

Ordered myself a sx pro.. hopefully be here in a few days.. I'm like a kid again lol... Is it still an offline game experience though? I know it was before as there was a risk of a ban, just wondering if they found a work around.

Also what's the best site to pick the games up on?

Ordered myself a sx pro.. hopefully be here in a few days.. I'm like a kid again lol... Is it still an offline game experience though? I know it was before as there was a risk of a ban, just wondering if they found a work around.

Also what's the best site to pick the games up on?
There is a workaround you can use xlink kai. There are a few others aswell. It only works on certain games.
You can plug a USB harddrive on the dock aswell. And just keep favourite games for handheld.

Always check before you do any updates.

Not sure if I can tell you on a open forum where to get games. But PM me I will send you the link.

You can play some games through xlink Kai online and a few other sources.
I remember useing that with the old psp when they shut all the servers down,i saw alot of the old consoles still use it aswell,ill wait untill something better for online play comes along myself,hope something like what they done for the wiiu or 3ds

There is a workaround you can use xlink kai. There are a few others aswell. It only works on certain games.
You can plug a USB harddrive on the dock aswell. And just keep favourite games for handheld.

Always check before you do any updates.

Not sure if I can tell you on a open forum where to get games. But PM me I will send you the link.

By using the HDD on the dock do you mean store the downloaded games on it just instead of the SD. Card, sorry if I'm being an idiot but I am new to this lol.

By using the HDD on the dock do you mean store the downloaded games on it just instead of the SD. Card, sorry if I'm being an idiot but I am new to this lol.
u need sd aswell. u can use external hdd i have 500gb one and runs fine if you need any info or links just pm me ill send u them all

Xci is what u put on hdd and sxos picks it up and u have a list. Nsp is where games or dlc, game updates which install to sd mate. I like to have games in nsp and xci so if ur on go u don't need hdd but if it stays at home hdd would be best mate I'll send some pic 2more of mine mate

So from what you've said if I download some nsps and have them on the SD card they will be good to go anytime. And if I use xcis on the HDD they will appear in a list format when I'm using it on the dock

That'd be good mate to see some pics.. I won't be going online like but is there greater chance of detection with either format or is it generally the same?

XCI are the same as if you insert a cartridge to play your games.
NSP are the same as if you downloaded the games from nintendo store

All updates for games are in NSP format. Plus all DLC are in NSP format.

Not a good idea to play online however, you will be instantly banned if you use NSP format online.

Yes you can. i bought a 1tb usb drive and put most of the games on there. But you do need a sd card for CFW. minimum i would say 125 gig. you need to run emunand which is 30 gig and backup your nand about 30 gig. then a bit of space for some games. However, you can store your backup nand on your pc if you like.

Last edited:
Hi,
Grandson has Switch so ordered the sxpro dongle what software do I need for this guys.

Checked the switch ID and its not patched, so good to go.

What is minimum size sd card I need for it.

got a usb hard drive to use for his games, just need to get software sorted for it.

TIA guys / gals

Hi,
Grandson has Switch so ordered the sxpro dongle what software do I need for this guys.

Checked the switch ID and its not patched, so good to go.

What is minimum size sd card I need for it.

got a usb hard drive to use for his games, just need to get software sorted for it.

TIA guys / gals
I would say 125 gig sd card minimum.

Back