nintendo switch is hacked

I have been haveing a look through some tutorials for the switch and im going to use atmosphere and then tinfoil to install games,Can NSP file type games be deleted from the sd card when installed ? Also if i use XCI file type games do i need to leave them on the sd card when installed?, So the XCI file type will use twice as much space.

Stick with nsp with ATmosphere, install the nsp then delete the nsp installation file

Xci are good for sxos as it plays them in the fly with no install from hdd, atmosphere dont support that

Nice one i started downloading a few games what are xci,ill delete them and get Nsp,i thought both formats where like the 3ds and wiiu where you could install the game then delete it from the the sd card to free up space.

If you download a xci game you can convert it to nsp on your PC and vice versa. Nsp to XCI.

Which ever CFW you use make sure you use a emmunand.

Im curious those who have hacked switch how do games look and play compared to Xbox one abd ps4?

Xbox one will never be hacked it seems and also seems ps4 won't go past 5.05 hacked firmware.

There is a all in one pack on the Homebrew gang discord to download, i noticed it yesterday,Anyone had a play about with it?
it goes on about the .NSZ format.

edit. the new file type is for storage when the game is installed on the switch it will decompress to its normal size.

Last edited:
No wear near as much powerful. But the hackability is what draws me to it, kids always asking for games.

Ye didn't think was as powerful.

But I agree being fully hacked which other two aren't is a big plus.

Aren't there new models of switches like the lite believe? Can this be hacked?

Ye didn't think was as powerful.

But I agree being fully hacked which other two aren't is a big plus.

Aren't there new models of switches like the lite believe? Can this be hacked?
Apparently they have found a exploit in the lite and it's close to being hacked, but not sure how true it is

Hi I have some nsp games but they will not install. I get a message telling me that they have no titles .Do I have to get these separately or should they be included with the game. I am using sxos with a sx pro dongle. New to this and confused lol.

It was when I tried with sx installer that I got the message install failed no title id. I was copying the files from pc to sd card then trying to use sx installer after inserting the sd card into the switch

Hi, Can you advise which installer is standard as I don't have any other software on the switch except sxos. I could not find a site with xci format games but can get nsp, which is why I use the dongle and thought that it would be easier with less software. The site that I am using does not seem to give any choice of format. I have stated fresh that many times it is a wonder that my sd card is not corrupt lol.

Back