No 10

I can answer this with my manifesto slogan F**k the Tories.
I think the Global Bank slump of 2008 bankrupted the country.
You can't have inflation at 11% and not expect workers not to want pay rises.
It's only the rich who prosper with Tories
The world is run on debt and it was bad lending by greedy bankers that caused the 2008 financial crisis.
Debt has the biggest effect on poor and working class people but wealthy people use it to their advantage.
Government’s come and go and they all piss in the same pot and inherit the same problems and then just move them onto the next government that comes into power.
The majority of politicians nowadays use the system to benefit themselves and not the common people.
Wealthy people usually know or are friends with politicians so they benefit all round. Knowledge power wealth.

I can remember the Wilson, Callaghan, Blair and Brown governments and people generally were not at all happy with them. The idiotic Conservative membership put Truss in charge because she was particularly right wing. The majority of the country don't want right wing or left wing governments, they want fewer clowns and more sensible MP's who want best for the country and not for individual groups. I don't think whether the government is labour, conservative, liberal or whatever really matters, it all hinges on the nature and views of the local MP's so you should vote for the candidate who holds sensible views and is strong enough to act on them.
Absolutely agree Problem is does anyone really pay any attention to what the local mps are actually standing for

Back