No 10

Depends what the measuring stick is on how well a government has performed.. Rishi sunak has been in power for a short period and is arguably doing a much better Job than his predecessors

Depends what the measuring stick is on how well a government has performed.. Rishi sunak has been in power for a short period and is arguably doing a much better Job than his predecessors
Wouldn't have to do much to improve on the other shysters!
They are toast,!
14 years of running the country into the ground

I do wonder how the government now and after the election are expected by some to fix everything that is out of the governemts control, covid cause many issues, labour kept quiet about sollutions as they had no ideas, the governent paid almost everyone to do SFA for months.

Energy prices increase drastically WORLD WIDE because some tw*t invaded another country, government helped everyone with their bills for 6 months and longer for those on low income.

Due to said war there has been a cost of living crisis all over the western world, interest rates went up everywhere but it's the Tory's fault.

Have the other parties come of with how they would solve all these issues ? no nothing apart from vague unfunded idea's.

I'm just looking forward to the Labour Party leaving the counttry bankrupt like they did last time they where in power.

SEI205672011.jpg

Sir Kier Starmer has promised to give everyone in the UK one of these placards, so that over the next four years, we can all sit on dirty sleeping bags outside Tesco, Aldi, railway stations and cinemas and hold them up in the hope of getting enough for a cup of tea.

View attachment 103820

Sir Kier Starmer has promised to give everyone in the UK one of these placards, so that over the next four years, we can all sit on dirty sleeping bags outside Tesco, Aldi, railway stations and cinemas and hold them up in the hope of getting enough for a cup of tea.
Better than arresting them because they are an eyesore!
F**k the Tories

I do wonder how the government now and after the election are expected by some to fix everything that is out of the governemts control, covid cause many issues, labour kept quiet about sollutions as they had no ideas, the governent paid almost everyone to do SFA for months.

Energy prices increase drastically WORLD WIDE because some tw*t invaded another country, government helped everyone with their bills for 6 months and longer for those on low income.

Due to said war there has been a cost of living crisis all over the western world, interest rates went up everywhere but it's the Tory's fault.

Have the other parties come of with how they would solve all these issues ? no nothing apart from vague unfunded idea's.

I'm just looking forward to the Labour Party leaving the counttry bankrupt like they did last time they where in power.
I think the Tories have practically bankrupted the country now!

I think the Tories have practically bankrupted the country now!
They may well have done, but most of which was spent giving free cash to every tom dick and harry. They gave free cash to almost everyone both during the pandemic and energy crisis, that has to hit the bank balance, but now people expect the government to spend spend spend money we haven't got, they wanted the cost of living payments to continue. Doctors wanting 30% pay rise, Train drivers wanting big pay rises but say 'its not about the money', come on wtf. Yes labour will probably pay these demands as they do what ever the Unions tell them, but then we will go bankrupt, inflation will rise again and somehow they will blame the tories.

They may well have done, but most of which was spent giving free cash to every tom dick and harry. They gave free cash to almost everyone both during the pandemic and energy crisis, that has to hit the bank balance, but now people expect the government to spend spend spend money we haven't got, they wanted the cost of living payments to continue. Doctors wanting 30% pay rise, Train drivers wanting big pay rises but say 'its not about the money', come on wtf. Yes labour will probably pay these demands as they do what ever the Unions tell them, but then we will go bankrupt, inflation will rise again and somehow they will blame the tories.
I can answer this with my manifesto slogan F**k the Tories.
I think the Global Bank slump of 2008 bankrupted the country.
You can't have inflation at 11% and not expect workers not to want pay rises.
It's only the rich who prosper with Tories

I can answer this with my manifesto slogan F**k the Tories.
I think the Global Bank slump of 2008 bankrupted the country.
You can't have inflation at 11% and not expect workers not to want pay rises.
It's only the rich who prosper with Tories
Pay rises yes, but not 3 x the rate of inflation.

I can remember the Wilson, Callaghan, Blair and Brown governments and people generally were not at all happy with them. The idiotic Conservative membership put Truss in charge because she was particularly right wing. The majority of the country don't want right wing or left wing governments, they want fewer clowns and more sensible MP's who want best for the country and not for individual groups. I don't think whether the government is labour, conservative, liberal or whatever really matters, it all hinges on the nature and views of the local MP's so you should vote for the candidate who holds sensible views and is strong enough to act on them.

Back