No signal

I would send you one
Only for the lock down

Attachments

• 15873135065703757299772102172165.jpg
    15873135065703757299772102172165.jpg
    3.7 MB · Views: 11
Personally I would strip the lnbs back in the house and re do the f connectors that goes to your box then screw back in tuner a and tuner b see if you get signal then and are your tuners setup correctly tuber b needs to be equal to tuner a

Personally as I started early on, I suspected it to be your LNB. Not that I think this would give you no signal at all.... you haven’t got a tree or anything blocking your sat dish have you? This can causes problems.

Also have you got a sat frequency attenuator in the coax connection to the box? You running into a face plate? Or the cables directly from dish through the wall and into back of box?

ok mate you've got a direct line. personally I would say LNB gone especially if you've tried all advice using plugins and fully updated those plugins.

also you haven't got a massive tree in the way or anything have you? is your dished fixed directly to the brick work or attached to a pole?

Dear oh dear.........3 pages.
From post #3 it was fairly obvious that the problem, more than likely lay with the dish setup.

Just buy an LNB, they're relatively inexpensive and I am 99.999999% sure you will be back up and running.

Back