GrogBuild No Softcam Menu

yes ive put the line into the correct newcamd.list file, this file was already there i didnt create it.
On E2iplayer in watchseries it says no items to display. But other apps in E2iplayer such as bbc iplayer itv player work fine and i can stream them.
ive run abm scan and bbc 1 sd and itv sd work fine. premium channels such as sky one and sports dont work.

Finally Fixed. Shout out to grog,pablo,wullboy, your suggestions helped but i found the problem.
I was copying and pasting the line info (cws = user pass etc) from a microsoft word file into the newcamd.list file, however i manually typed the line info (cws = user pass etc) into the newcamd.list file it started working. How odd !!
Have any of you encountered this problem before.

I've pasted it from notepad hundreds of times with no problems, maybe MS Word changed the formatting?
a missing space or an extra space makes the line unusable

i have an issue if anyone can advise, my virmin line is good but some channels will intermittently freeze for 1 or 2 seconds every minute or so. it is the same few channels that freeze, others channels work flawlessly. thanks

Are these channels freeview channels, if not, then speak to your provided, as i could be his server...

wordpad is a nitemare when doing anything to put on a linux box, it adds strange character codes etc. stick to notepad and you should be fine

Hi
I have lost my softcam menu on wooshbuild infinity all of a sudden. I have tried to install the softcam menu on software update but it does not go through. I am running openatv 6.2 on zgemma h2h. I have flashed the box before on openatv 6.2 without wooshbuild infinity and there was no softcam so i carried on installing wooshbuild infinity and still no softcam? Any ideas? Shall i reflash the box again?

Lol it actually was i updated my box and the softcam disappeared
evereything has changed then, look in menu -> setup -> Decryption & Parental -> Softcam Setup. If using oscam or cccam then the folder you put your line has also changed. if using mgcamd then your newcamd.list file can remain where it is

evereything has changed then, look in menu -> setup -> Decryption & Parental -> Softcam Setup. If using oscam or cccam then the folder you put your line has also changed. if using mgcamd then your newcamd.list file can remain where it is
Thanks for that, i have managed to get the mgcamd up and working but not the cccam, i did place the cccam in another folder but it hasn't worked

Back