No valid links on e2iStream

I dont think that people can understand the amount of work that goes into developing software, thanks to everyone whos contributed to this technology.

hi, i did what urie said before reloading the box. made no diference

Not much working on E2 i stream any longer so you should update to the e2i player, but first of all update your openatv to 6.4 as 6.2 is way out of date

hi there, updated the zgemma to open atv 6.2 today, then read that i had to install e2iplayer then install the e2istream - did all of this and downloaded a couple of test films - then unable to download anymore. should i have not bothered installed the e2iplayer.

been doing a bit of reading around the e2istreamer, reports say that its a program that overwrites a lot of system files which can cause issues.

what do oyu think about vpn i am in the uk

I work in IT and luckily work from home
You work in IT ?? Then you should be more clued up on these boxes. Update to 6.4 and not 6.2 as that is years old. Install the latest version of e2iplayer from my thread last night and you will be on the money

updated the box to 6.3 and re loaded e2iplayer and can now get some downloads to work, cant find the 6.4 update - i updated using the link in the existing package

if 6.4 is available i will download it and reload the box tomorrow

You work in IT ?? Then you should be more clued up on these boxes. Update to 6.4 and not 6.2 as that is years old. Install the latest version of e2iplayer from my thread last night and you will be on the money

yes i work in IT but never bothered messing with the box apart from the initial setup a few years ago and then upgrade to wooshbuild infinity. never had any issues with it up until a few months ago.

i stopped buying a line but may start agin now as not so busy at work now - any one got a link to a download for 6.4 cheers

yes i work in IT but never bothered messing with the box apart from the initial setup a few years ago and then upgrade to wooshbuild infinity. never had any issues with it up until a few months ago.

i stopped buying a line but may start agin now as not so busy at work now - any one got a link to a download for 6.4 cheers
From 6.3 you can online update to 6.4

As moshibeth says you can online update to 6.4 (update on the fly) but don't know if you put wooshbuild back on if you did you will need to change skin to default or Metrix HD to update on the fly as it wont work with SKYWB or skyQ skins.
Once updated you can change back to wooshbuils skins if you want.

hi sorry fo rjumping in but is there a way to update openatv 6.3 with woosh on it to openatv 6.4 with out making chances ive made to the image and skin? thanks

hi sorry fo rjumping in but is there a way to update openatv 6.3 with woosh on it to openatv 6.4 with out making chances ive made to the image and skin? thanks
no you can change from wooshbuild skin to metrixhd and flash on the fly to openatv6.4 it will save settings and restore installed plugins, but wooshbuild is not a plugin in the normal sence. You will need to reinstall wooshbuild bud goot thing is allsettings have been saved so it is basicly just a case of selecting wooshbuild skin.

Hi everyone. Its that old phart again. I know I am probably in the wrong place-----------but, Does anyone know the new pin number for the +18 section in the new updateable E2Iplayer. I have looked EVERYWHERE !!
Thank you, Thank you, Thank you.

Hi everyone. Its that old phart again. I know I am probably in the wrong place-----------but, Does anyone know the new pin number for the +18 section in the new updateable E2Iplayer. I have looked EVERYWHERE !!
Thank you, Thank you, Thank you.
don't know about new one but old one for e2istream was 2470 probably the same for e2iplayer which i use now but i changed number and you can disable it but you stil need pin number to do that.

Thanks for your reply Urie, It is indeed a different number to 2470 in the E2iplayer. I will just have to hope someone else sees this and perhapse knows the pin.
Thanks again. Noel.

Back