Nord vpn

Lamd

Folks anyone recomend a good server to connect to on Nord vpn i am dropping from 55mb down to 4mb wehever i activate it not good ...Any suggestions appreicated

Folks anyone recomend a good server to connect to on Nord vpn i am dropping from 55mb down to 4mb wehever i activate it not good ...Any suggestions appreicated
connect to tge server closest to you if possible

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

I have done bud and it still throttles the bloody life out of the line i couldnt watch the united match or any other 3pm kickoff as it froze every 5 secs tried 2 others and itd the same was hoping someone would popup and say link on to a server in xyz etc ...

Tbh every server would be different for eacb person due to location so what is good for one may not be for another. You need to just test and find your best really

Tbh every server would be different for eacb person due to location so what is good for one may not be for another. You need to just test and find your best really

Also lets just say your in UK connect ing to e.g paris shouls not throttle you that low..

How are you running Nord, through a router or in a enigma 2 receiver ?

Back