Norway warns frail patients over 80 of vaccine risks after deaths

bonus2010

VIP Member
Officials in Norway on Thursday warned that those over 80 and the terminally ill may be at risk for fatal side effects from the COVID-19 vaccine after the European country's health agency reported a series of deaths among elderly individuals who received the inoculation.

BB1czWUQ.img

"The Norwegian Medicines Agency announced in a press release that as of Thursday, the Norwegian health registry has received reports of 23 people who died shortly after receiving their first dose of the vaccine.

>>>>>>>>>>>>> Full story here, Source MSN News <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Shocking story, when we're told that the vaccine is needed to protect the elderly / ill and vulnerable. I don't watch Main Stream Media at all, but still would be interesting to know if they're reporting 23 deaths in Norway shortly after adminstering the "vaccine"

Last edited:
According to the agency, an average of 400 Norwegians die each week in nursing homes and long-term care facilities.
yes, but is it normal, and I quote "shortly after adminstering the vaccine" ?
Say, for example, has it been normal for there to be an adverse reaction after receiving the standard influenza vaccine given out for years?
These are the questions I'd be asking, and I fully understand I don't have the qualifications, knowldge or experience to answer it. However, it's something worth being concerned about
especially so, since the Norwegion Medicine Agency, seen it as being important enough to make an announcement.

Man are you an anti vaccine guy or what all your doing is posting about vaccine this vaccine that.
We get it you don't want it and trying to sway people not to have it opver a certain age group ffs man you would fit in with old trump.
what's it going to be next eating lamb every Sunday is going to cure covid faster than a vaccine or don't eat beef over 80yr old as will have major side effects on your vaccine lol

He/she is posting a story about covid in a covid thread, what's the problem? Its an open forum to talk about stuff. If you don't like it then don't reply and block the OP, there fully entitled to post whatever they want in line with the rules

He had very valid points that almost every right thinking person in the UK agreed with
You're absolutely right on that point!
I could say I've agreed with Nigel Farage on about everything, especially on Brexit, right up until he recently nominated Tony Blair to head the "vaccine" program lol
When I said I feel like Nigel Farage in the EU Parliament just now, I was referring to how he must have felt when he started out and was a lone voice in the EU Parliament wanting the UK to leave the EU, and how he was treated by the majority of EU loving MEPs.

yes, but is it normal, and I quote "shortly after adminstering the vaccine" ?
Say, for example, has it been normal for there to be an adverse reaction after receiving the standard influenza vaccine given out for years?
These are the questions I'd be asking, and I fully understand I don't have the qualifications, knowldge or experience to answer it. However, it's something worth being concerned about
especially so, since the Norwegion Medicine Agency, seen it as being important enough to make an announcement.

It's important to look at the article as objectively as possible.

I haven't looked into the numbers but if you have 400 die each week and 23 have died shortly after vaccinations, that would only take 5.75% of over 80's to have been vaccinated for that number to average out. Couple that with the fact that they said all patients that died already had severe pre existing conditions, that would add greatly to the probability that they would have died anyway.

However, their medical agency are looking into it and taking a precautionary approach which is fair enough. It's worth discussion and definitely a relevant point.

I suppose a prevalent question would be how many over Norwegians over 80 have died of covid? I suspect it would be a great deal more than 23....

The old and vulnerable would the first and foremost the most important to vaccinate first.

Yes there's a probability some could die from the vaccine but that could come down to many factors age and other health conditions.

To think that the vaccine is a killer when really only a small proportion of the vulnerable could be affected is just completely wrong.

Most young and middle aged people and those who are generally healthy won't have any serious side effects from the vaccine.

It's more to do with stopping people getting very ill.
Only 1% of over 80's who get it will actually die from C19.
But the amount of them requiring a hospital bed is killing the NHS.
If 500 people end up in one hospital with the virus and 5 or 6 die, the other 494 who went home after a few weeks have stopped 494 other people occupying that bed. They could have had cancer or heart/circulatory problems or any number of other horrible conditions.
The vaccine stops people getting so ill from C19 that they need to go into hospital.
This will have a massive impact on all the other people who desperately need hospitalisation but can't go due to covid clogging up the system.
This is what makes my piss boil when people say "I'm fit and it won't affect me if I get it"
No it won't affect you.
It didn't affect most of those the virus went through before it arrived in your bloodstream, and it probably won't affect most of those you passed it to before you knew you had it.
But all those who didn't fall into the 'most' category have been in hospital and some are dead and all those that survived, stopped someone else from getting treatment for something else by occupying a much needed bed

But it didn't affect you, so that's the main thing.

However, their medical agency are looking into it and taking a precautionary approach which is fair enough. It's worth discussion and definitely a relevant point.
Well I thinks so. The way I've read it is; very very shortly after receiving the jab, 23 over 80s have died suddenly afterwards, and I'd assume that to be within 3 days or so. I realise that they've all got underlying health problems, and in many cases serious health problems, but nevertheless makes me wonder about the jab and the suddeness of its effec heret. At the moment, it seems to me Norway is the only country reporting this, whereas for other countries I'm not picking up anything like this.

So 25000 of the most vulnerable people in their country died within a week of the vaccine.

We now need the counterfactual : how many would have died without having the vaccine.

Some studies suggest 1 / 10 care home patients die each year which would be 50 a week. And that will be weighted to the coldest months

So we simply have no idea what impact the vaccine had.

Let's take the worst case senario.

Death of covid is equaly to your mortality rate.

So if you have a 1% risk of dying in a year covid adds a 1% risk meaning you have a mortality rate of 2%

Care home residents have a mortality rate of 26% this means coivd adds 26% meaning a roughly 50% chance of death in a year.

But maybe that metric falls at extreme cases. Let's say covid adds only 10% to your mortality rate as a care home residnt.

25k were given the vaccine. 23 died. Let's say none would have died otherwise. Unlikely, but we are worst casing here.

That's less than 1 in 1k

0.1% is much better than 10%

1 in 10 chance of death v 1 in 1000

Well I thinks so. The way I've read it is; very very shortly after receiving the jab, 23 over 80s have died suddenly afterwards, and I'd assume that to be within 3 days or so. I realise that they've all got underlying health problems, and in many cases serious health problems, but nevertheless makes me wonder about the jab and the suddeness of its effec heret. At the moment, it seems to me Norway is the only country reporting this, whereas for other countries I'm not picking up anything like this.

I read it differently. If you have certain bias about a subject (either way) it's often easy to see what you want to see, hear what you want to hear and read what you want to read.

As on another thread when we discussed risk, numbers make sense to me. Although I understand your interpretation, the numbers dispelled anything out of the ordinary from what I interpreted. Still, coincidences can't just be 'assumed' to be normal, which is why it's fair to warrant further investigation. In your defence, I recall what they told to an elderly relative of mine, who's been an alcoholic for decades. She's in her 80's/90's now and they told her that if she stops drinking cold turkey, it would actually be more risky to her body than continuing. So sometimes the body can't handled rapid change - whilst I doubt this has any relation to vaccines, it's a similar kind of principle if someone has serious underlying health conditions and is very old.

Little bit off topic.
But since being off work due to covid restrictions. My sleep patter has been all over the shop. Spoke to doctor on blower yesterday, she prescribed these
Quick google as you do came back with this as the latest review. There were dozens of positive ones. But doesn't give you much confidence. Do you heed the advice.
Or go with the flow.
Thank you ... Paul

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210115-135547_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20210115-135547_Chrome.jpg
    527 KB · Views: 22
Little bit off topic.
But since being off work due to covid restrictions. My sleep patter has been all over the shop. Spoke to doctor on blower yesterday, she prescribed these
Quick google as you do came back with this as the latest review. There were dozens of positive ones. But doesn't give you much confidence. Do you heed the advice.
Or go with the flow.
Thank you ... Paul

There's always a risk of side effects with any medication. This kind of thing could happen by taking ibuprofen. If you read the small print on the instructions it will give you the percentage of risks. You can make your decision from there.

A few points to note:
- certain medications aren't suitable for everyone. 'Sleep tablets' for example are one of them, that's why there are several variants. Sometimes you have to find one that works best for you
- if side effects were either severe or widespread, they wouldn't be approved for us
- how many 'reviews' of medicines have you ever done? I suspect the answer is 0. It looks like a classic complaint review, where someone has only reviewed it due to a bad experience. It's fair enough but my point is if everyone with a good experience reviewed it, you'd probably find a million positive reviews!

Little bit off topic.
Or go with the flow.
Thank you ... Paul
You can buy that drug 'over the counter' - which would tell me that it isn't considered dangerous...

I note you dont watch main stream media, you would be better off if you stopped searching for conspiracy stuff like this.

I wouldn't say that a newspaper or media channel reporting on a Norwegian Medical Agency's press announcment can be labeld as being "conspiricy stuff"
I search on the internet to search for the truth and to look for other people's opinions and experience of stuff.

In relation to the Covid pandemic and the experiment "vaccine" (as I prefer to call it since it's new and untested technology that's been rushed out)

In a short time I've learnt of and listened to :-

Dr. Andrew Kaufman
Dr. Michael Yeadon (Former Vice President of Pfizer)
Dr. Stephen Malthouse (Family Physician, Canada)
Prof. Dolores Cahill
Dr. James Lyons-Weiler
Dr. Larry Palevsky

and many more through the World Doctor's Alliance and America's Frontline Doctors. They're not the type of highly qualified
people that I'd attach as being crazy 'conspiracy theorists' coming up with all sorts of unfounded daft claims.

I should add ,I don't just accept their word, I'm planning to look out the evidence and go through many papers in medical journals.

I'm delighted that many members here are enjoying my posts by getting involved etc in the discussions, but for those that are big supporters of this "experimental vaccinee" made by Pfizer and Moderna
I'd appreciate links to reasearch data proving their safety both short term and long term, oh sorry, long term , you can't can you? I mean, nobody can comment on long term effects of mRNA technology.

Last edited:
I wouldn't say that a newspaper or media channel reporting on a Norwegian Medical Agency's press announcment can be labeld as being "conspiricy stuff"
I search on the internet to search for the truth and to look for other people's opinions and experience of stuff.

In relation to the Covid pandemic and the experiment "vaccine" (as I prefer to call it since it's new and untested technology that's been rushed out)

In a short time I've learnt of and listened to :-

Dr. Andrew Kaufman
Dr. Michael Yeadon (Former Vice President of Pfizer)
Dr. Stephen Malthouse (Family Physician, Canada)
Prof. Dolores Cahill
Dr. James Lyons-Weiler
Dr. Larry Palevsky

and many more through the World Doctor's Alliance and America's Frontline Doctors. They're not the type of highly qualified
people that I'd attach as being crazy 'conspiracy theorists' coming up with all sorts of unfounded daft claims.

I should add ,I don't just accept their word, I'm planning to look out the evidence and go through many papers in medical journals.

I'm delighted that many members here are enjoying my posts by getting involved etc in the discussions, but for those that are big supporters of this "experimental vaccinee" made by Pfizer and Moderna
I'd appreciate links to reasearch data proving their safety both short term and long term, oh sorry, long term , you can't can you? I mean, nobody can comment on long term effects of mRNA technology.

As for experimental, the basis for vaccines has been around for years, it's not experimental, the only new bit is the protein they add to the carrier part of the vaccine, they don't actually inject you with the Covid disease, in the same way they don't inject you with any disease when doing vaccines.

Last edited by a moderator:
If we don't stop personalising this and any other debates around here, I will personally delete them. You can disagree with someones point without aiming bile and vitriol at the person who has diametrically opposed opinion to yours.

There is no need for snideness, it really goes against the ethos of TechKings, which is to be a friendly forum for all to enjoy, without fear of ridicule.

This has been noticed by both the mod team and several members have contacted me to say how dissappointed they are with what is going on.

This is the last time I will mention this politely, next time there will be bans, I'm personally sick of the bickering.
Cop on boys and girls, we don't have to agree on everything/ anything, so please treat each other with respect

Back