Norway warns frail patients over 80 of vaccine risks after deaths

Health authorities in Norway sought to allay safety concerns raised by the death of some elderly patients after they were vaccinated against Covid-19, saying there’s no evidence of a direct link.

Norway Moves to Calm Vaccine Anxiety After Elderly Deaths

Yes, Norwegion health authority definately very keen to alay fears throughout the whole of this article, maybe just a little too much in my opinion.

Health authorities in Norway sought to allay safety concerns raised by the death of some elderly patients after they were vaccinated against Covid-19, saying there’s no evidence of a direct link.

No mention of how the investigation was carried out though…

Yet
“Steinar Madsen said:
a connection between the vaccine and the deaths is difficult to prove. “We are not alarmed.”

so simply, they don’t know but are just going to carry on.

Talbot was the only person on the CDC advisory panel to recommend against offering Covid-19 vaccines first to old and sick people in nursing homes — not because she was concerned they’d be harmed, she said, but because she was concerned that inevitable deaths shortly after shots would lower trust in the vaccines.

However, from the sounds of it Talbot, advisor to the CDC was concerned about “deaths shortly after shots” Funny in all my time I’ve never heard of an inevitable occurance that some elderly will die shortly after receiving the flu vaccine.

Ohhh dear and Talbots propsal to compare typical deaths of a nursing home with that of those “vaccinated” doesn’t sound too scientific to me….

Hey, Talbot needs to be told that the UK has “vaccinated” over a million 80+ year olds and not experienced any deaths shortly afterwards, or at least hasn’t made the mistake of reporting it like Norway.

Its not alarming when 33 elderly people out of 48,000 die.

“It is important to remember that about 45 people die every day in nursing homes in Norway, so it is not a given that this represents any excess mortality or that there is a causal connection,”

However, from the sounds of it Talbot, advisor to the CDC was concerned about “deaths shortly after shots” Funny in all my time I’ve never heard of an inevitable occurance that some elderly will die shortly after receiving the flu vaccine.
I think the point is, if you have a million old people and give them a paracetamol for a headache - theres every likelihood that one or two might die within the week - if you pick the really vulnerable ones, no?

Those who were going to die will still die, with or without the vaccine, but you can never prove that they were going to die that specific day, so if they die soon after getting the vaccine, it is very easy to say that the vaccine "caused the death", but nigh on impossible to prove to a disbelievers that it didn't, that one coincidence is all they'll see.

wheelo said:
I think the point is, if you have a million old people and give them a paracetamol for a headache - theres every likelihood that one or two might die within the week - if you pick the really vulnerable ones, no?

Yes, in dealing with simple mathematical probability, I’d completely agree with you.

wheelo said:
Those who were going to die will still die, with or without the vaccine, but you can never prove that they were going to die that specific day, so if they die soon after getting the vaccine, it is very easy to say that the vaccine “caused the death”, but nigh on impossible to prove to a disbelievers that it didn’t, that one coincidence is all they’ll see.

I’m only interested the science of it. My original post was an article where the Norwegian Medicines Agency announced

”Celine Castronuovo’s article” said:
in a press release that as of Thursday, the Norwegian health registry has received reports of 23 people who died shortly after receiving their first dose of the vaccine.

Of those deaths, 13 have been autopsied and revealed that the common side effects associated with the vaccine may have contributed to more severe reactions among frail, elderly people.”

Yes, actually revealed common side effects associated with vaccine may have contributed…….

We can all easily dismiss the deaths of elderly with underlying health conditions receiving the vaccine through statistics, but I was impressed initially with the Norwegian Medicine Agency for highlighting this, and searching for reasons for the deaths to see if there is a connection with the new “vaccine”. This does need to be researched, especially since I hear from other scientists that there isn’t very much medically peer-reviewed safety data on the new mRNA “vaccines”.

Also from their website

Adverse reactions are reported on suspicion and the reports describe events that have occurred after vaccination. Even though an event has been reported, this does not necessarily imply that a causal relationship has been established between the event and the vaccines. The known adverse reactions of the vaccines are listed in the product information.

Also

The Norwegian Institute of Public Health (NIPH), in collaboration with the Regional Medicine Information and Pharmacovigilance Centres (RELIS), processes reports of suspected side effects after coronavirus vaccination on behalf of the Norwegian Medicines Agency.

"Fatal incidents among these severely frail patients following vaccination do not imply a causal relationship between COVID-19 vaccination and death," explains Dr Sara Viksmoen Watle, Senior Physician at the NIPH.

Also

“In order to be able to interpret this information, it is important to see the full picture. Nursing home residents are at very high risk of a severe disease course or dying from COVID-19, and have therefore been prioritised for vaccination. A large proportion of those who live in nursing homes have severe underlying conditions or are in the last stages of life. Life expectancy in nursing homes is relatively short and on average, more than 300 people die in Norwegian nursing homes every week,” says Dr Watle.

She explains that as of the 18th January, 48,680 people had been vaccinated in Norway. The majority will have mild or no side effects:

"When we vaccinate the eldest and sickest who often have several underlying conditions we expect high mortality in this population. Hence, we also expect deaths following vaccination. We do not yet know if these deaths are due to the vaccine or other causes, but we cannot exclude that common side effects may have led to a more severe course for some patients. The 23 deaths occurred within six days after vaccination. We will examine these events in relation to the expected number of deaths among the nursing home populations. The Norwegian Medicines Agency and the Norwegian Institute of Public Health are now carrying out in-depth analyses. So far, there are no statistical analyses that indicate that coronavirus vaccination has had an increased risk of death among those vaccinated," she concludes.

The orange parts argue against your point, while the one blue line says that the vaccine cannot be excluded as something that made the patients symptoms worse, yet they say there is no analysis to show an increase in the risk of death.

Basically, in Norway, they keep people at home until their life is in its finality, their care homes aren't like UK or Irish homes where people are expected to live for 10 or more years there - they are more like a hospice where palliative care is given, so it really is no surprise that those who they have down as high risk for vaccination purposes actually die.

@bonus2010
You say
"I'm only posting the news"
That isn't news, that's drumming up business like the guy in the local meat van shouting down the microphone offering £20 for 10kg of chops and sausages.
Every post you make is anti vaccine and Monsters Inc whats lies under the bed. Think of it this way,

If these online rags didn't post sh1t like that would you ever visit them ??. They'd have no hits and be gone tomorrow.

Can I just ask you this,
Will you be having the vaccine and if not would you be willing to sign away your rights (if needed) to an IC bed in you ever got Covid in a bad way ?.
Those links are they to stimulate you into debate and copy/paste on to drum up web hits, more hits more pennies for those company banners.

Me, ?
Jab me
Jab me hard
Jab me monthly
Give me a stamped card as proof im a "Jabba The Good"
Open pubs
Show stamped jabbers members card
Get sh1tfaced and forget about everything

@bonus2010
You say
"I'm only posting the news"

I have NEVER said “I am posting the news”

I am NOT a journalist or news reporter, and have never claimed to be, either on this forum or anywhere else.

I do and I have said, I share articles relating to Covid / vaccines within this section of the forum labeled “Coronavirus” to offer for discussion within our community. Something, I've seen other members also do.

That isn't news, that's drumming up business like the guy in the local meat van shouting down the microphone offering £20 for 10kg of chops and sausages.
Every post you make is anti vaccine and Monsters Inc whats lies under the bed. Think of it this way,

If these online rags didn't post sh1t like that would you ever visit them ??. They'd have no hits and be gone tomorrow.

In this thread I’ve posted a news article printed by “MSN News (Powered by Microsoft News” of what was announced by the The Norwegian Medicines Agency (NMA).
If you want to describe them as an ‘online rag’, you’re welcome to your opinion.
I do do my best to verify what’s being said, and what NMA announced was duplicated by several news outlets (can’t remember any by the BBC though, funnily enough lol)

Can I just ask you this,
Will you be having the vaccine and if not would you be willing to sign away your rights (if needed) to an IC bed in you ever got Covid in a bad way ?.

I will definately not be having either the Pfizer or the Moderna covid experimental "vaccines", although I haven’t completely ruled out Oxford’s AstraZenaca yet.
I’m not happy with the way they’ve been rushed out or feel confident on their safety, both for short-term and long-term.

I can’t imagine why anyone would sign away any rights for anything, and I most definately wouldn’t. The closest I can come to answering your question,
which I think is what you’re alluding to, if the NHS UK adopted a policy to exclude medical treatment for those not covid vaccinated, it wouldn’t change my decisions as given above.

Those links are they to stimulate you into debate and copy/paste on to drum up web hits, more hits more pennies for those company banners.

I’ve stated above, my reason for posting a news article, but just to add, I’m not affiliated with any news channel that would pay me for link referrals, but really a bit cofused as to where you’re going with this??????

Me, ?
Jab me
Jab me hard
Jab me monthly
Give me a stamped card as proof im a "Jabba The Good"
Open pubs
Show stamped jabbers members card
Get sh1tfaced and forget about everything

As for this comment, you had me leaning back into my chair thinking, and wondering, if he/she would happily oblige by having “I HAVE HAD THE VACCINE” or anything else stamped on their forehead so as to get a pint!

Btw, big government loves you for your obedience and willingness to give up rights so easily, the modern equivalent though is a wee micro chip inserted into you’re hand, so your every movement can be tracked and monitored 24/7.

So you say "Im not happy with the way they've rushed it out"
Wrong, they have been clinically studying and testing for 15 years +. Its not been rushed i mean, how many mice and rats do you give it before we pass it on. Its like how do you test ice chains on a car tyre if it never snows ?.

So Covid comes out, spreads worldwide and you would prefer to test it and follow the 10 year medicine guidelines and protocol while millions die?.

People making the vaccines in the Uni's have been on tele confirming they have had this new way of fighting viruses sat in the pipeline for years with no mass outbreak worldwide to vaccinate on so no reason to release but time is the essence here. It wasn't magically whisked up in some mad scientist potting shed in March 2020.

The reason they've used it is because this is the first time we have had Covid and please dont compare Covid with the flu chalk and cheese.

The facts are and not paper trash,
The a virus going round the world,
We are now, and for the first time in our history huge natiins are colaberating and gathering huge amounts of data and anti bodies to hopefully defeat it.
We have a new technology and way treatments turn your anti bodies to fight it not some bleach like Trump would want you to drink.

If your personally think that we should keep testing the vaccines great to the point that when one person in testing gets an allergic reaction all test stops and the dying carries on.

And all the while the elderly and vulnerable die in their droves along with all those who are missing other treatments. Its either a vaccine or the law of the jungle applies

Back