not clearing

Worst thing is theres not much fta on vm either unlike sly. Triple tuner basically a single tuner now lol

No just asking generally from what has been reported on here. Was curious of VM c/s going completely dark if SD channels are gone now.

I get my issue is a joke so carry on with the joke making (y)

Just a waiting game now till others channels go im afraid.
Vm investing heavily on new network infrastructure at the min so i fear a lot more changes in the near future :unsure:

Updating provider files in ABM brings up an error so it looks like we may need an update for them to work again

Wouldnt hold my breath mate. Done a full scan and still none clearing. If im not mistaken abm just sorts them into bouquets, doesnt help clear them

So another no signal issue:fearscream::fearscream::fearscream::fearscream::fearscream::fearscream::fearscream::fearscream::fearscream::fearscream::fearscream:
No just asking generally from what has been reported on here. Was curious of VM c/s going completely dark if SD channels are gone now.

I get my issue is a joke so carry on with the joke making (y)
You did say to to carry on joke making :LOL:

This guy is in his flat and can hear the neighbours "at it", he calls his neighbour and explains that he had a night-shift and could ask his wife not to be so loud, the rest is self-explanatory..

VID-20200324-WA0012

It's not looking good, lets hope the HD channels last, obviously another way to get customers to upgrade to the V6 box if they want these channels.

Makes you wonder if timing is deliberate. Most of kids and Music channels gone dark when schools are shut so kids doing their parents heads in

it would be an extremely strange time to implement a change like that, when CS staff is limited and staff are on "urgent" jobs only.
also, strange to target just SD channels but leave the HD channels untouched.

it would be an extremely strange time to implement a change like that, when CS staff is limited and staff are on "urgent" jobs only.
also, strange to target just SD channels but leave the HD channels untouched.

Not just SD, sly comedy hd, premier 2 hd and Laliga (hd channel incorrectly named by on e2 boxes) gone too
Wierd one if you look at the oscam logs

Back