Nvidia shield 1st gen

Here we go (lol) firstly the shield is overkill for iptv that's a fact as I own one tbh they are more for gaming then iptv although can run iptv apps smoothly.
There is dedicated iptv boxes out there no matter who says there is no such thing personally I rate the formuler more than my shield.
The buzz XRS4500 is a brilliant box for iptv uses its own dedicated app just like the formuler box does but if you want another box to look at is the Amiko A6 box which is simular to formuler or even a 4k firestick.
But all depends on user preferences and budget

I would say the the sheild pro is overkill for IPTV. However, you can pick up a sheild TV for not much more than a Z8. I think the AI upscailing is worth the extra when you look at the price difference. The best value box for your money although it is getting old now in my opinion is the formuler z7+

Wrong the shield is over kill only way possible it can be better is processing power and ram lol
Your not qualified to say BAZZA as you cannot even play a game on the thing :ROFLMAO: Like saying i own an F1 car without a driving licence. Lets not beat around the hairy bush is it :LOL:

The Shield isn't overkill for iptv as it does it better than any other device. If you own one and haven't noticed the difference in the AI Upscaling then you don't have a clue about iptv.

The Shield isn't overkill for iptv as it does it better than any other device. If you own one and haven't noticed the difference in the AI Upscaling then you don't have a clue about iptv.
Fully agree and bazza has to know his limitations (firesticks) :LOL: Using a 6 hour step by step guide off the tube

Look at it this way. The original Shield came out in May 2015. It's over 5 and a half years old. And even the original is destroying the competition and is better than 95% of Boxes out today.

Not only that it's still receiving updates.

People who are saying it's overkill is a fair point for IPTV. However it's a compliment that the shield that is pushing 6 years old that it's still considered overkill.

Look at it this way. The original Shield came out in May 2015. It's over 5 and a half years old. And even the original is destroying the competition and is better than 95% of Boxes out today.

Not only that it's still receiving updates.

People who are saying it's overkill is a fair point for IPTV. However it's a compliment that the shield that is pushing 6 years old that it's still considered overkill.
How can something of a quality build be overkill ?? Its a multi purpose device

Just cause it has upscaling dosnt mean fekk all and how can you say people don't have a clue about iptv think you need to sit in a dark room pal lmfao

Thanks for the info guys, il stick to the shield going forward. Just thought I’d see what everyone else thinks as I’ve never had anything else lol

Just cause it has upscaling dosnt mean fekk all and how can you say people don't have a clue about iptv think you need to sit in a dark room pal lmfao

OK, the quality of the picture means feck all. It's all about that snazzy mytvonline app.

If you own a shield and a formuler device and can't see that the shield is the better device for watching iptv on, then you know nothing about iptv.

Lets all to agree to disagree lol.

Its all matter of opinion guys.

Yes shield is arguably considered best all round box and rightfully so. But others who prefer forumler or buzz boxes thats their prerogative also.

OK, the quality of the picture means feck all. It's all about that snazzy mytvonline app.

If you own a shield and a formuler device and can't see that the shield is the better device for watching iptv on, then you know nothing about iptv.
I do own both thanks for asking and many other boxes lol

Back