Nvidia Shield or Formuler Z10 Pro max

Well. Most people would buy formuler for the app. If it is for iptv only and nothing else yes its fine maybe plex aswell.

What you have to think about loads of suppliers will not support the mytv online app.

Plus it runs a mobile version of android in the background so some apps won't behave properly. At the end of the day a 4k firestick is probably more versatile than most other boxes that's why they are popular

But is it true hdr 🤣🤣🤣 where your tv auto detects your watching uhd.
A few providers supposedly claim to have it but as of Thursday night there was only 5 providers that had it

Yes it's true HDR, my TV shows the HDR symbol on the bottom of the screen when I switch to that channel. Got BT Sport Ultimate, Sky Sports Main Event UHD, Astro Sports UHD and a couple more. Tbh if it's a match that's on BT or Sky Sports I just tend to watch on the normal channel in FHD 50fps as the difference between that and uhd is barely noticeable.

who are the 5 out of interest?

You won't see them named on the open forum mate, if you want to watch them maybe stick a post in the request thread asking specifically for a provider who does have them and you might get a few offers of trials.

You are probably better if I am honest looking for a supplier who has the latest HEVEC streams. They are good quality and some suppliers have them for most channels.

You get can get football at true 50fps on HK sports channels show evrey premiereship game and some in 4k

There are a few other channels that show 50fps aswell.

Yes it's true HDR, my TV shows the HDR symbol on the bottom of the screen when I switch to that channel. Got BT Sport Ultimate, Sky Sports Main Event UHD, Astro Sports UHD and a couple more. Tbh if it's a match that's on BT or Sky Sports I just tend to watch on the normal channel in FHD 50fps as the difference between that and uhd is barely noticeable.
Need a bigger TV 😉

Hmm it's a noticeable difference imo. 4k uhd

I suppose it depends on the quality of the streams you've got on the other channels but barely any difference from my Sky and BT Sport compared to the uhd/4k versions.

Reactions: m4u
I suppose it depends on the quality of the streams you've got on the other channels but barely any difference from my Sky and BT Sport compared to the uhd/4k versions.
Don't know you can certainly tell diff on my providers BT against Sky or other 4k channels. The BT 4k shows as HDR and stands out way above in terms colour and contrast...the Sky 4k on mine or any other 4k don't show as HDR and hence there def is a picture diff...sky still better than others but not in comparison to BT.

Don't know you can certainly tell diff on my providers BT against Sky or other 4k channels. The BT 4k shows as HDR and stands out way above in terms colour and contrast...the Sky 4k on mine or any other 4k don't show as HDR and hence there def is a picture diff...sky still better than others but not in comparison to BT.
That's because the sky are not true HDR. The only 2 that show up on genuine tests are BT ultimate and Now sports 4k. There are a few USA and European 4k kicking around.

I think we are a while off getting HDR on all sports. If we do expect subs to go up as server owners will need much more bandwidth that is not cheap.

I think if it comes it will probably be a optional extra and will cost quite a bit.

Last edited:
Back