Nvidia shield pro

You know I was talking with the other half last night about upgrading our 2017 Nvidia shield and she said to go for it. I just cannot warrant getting a 2019 version now as there is bound to be a new one out soon.

Picked two up a few weeks back, great pieces of kit! Interested to see what the new spec is going to be like

Do any of you guys use these for gaming and if so are they any good thinking of getting one for my lad he is not a gamer.

Do any of you guys use these for gaming and if so are they any good thinking of getting one for my lad he is not a gamer.
I got the 2017 version when it was on special with the game controller. I think it was only £139.00 or so. It's got the same chipset as the nintendo switch. These are really good for gaming, not sure about the latest games but they come with gforce now that lets you play plenty of games. I also have classic boy on it for all those retro games which you can download for free of the net. From asking my son he says they handle modern-ish games very well.

Doesn't really matter they don't loose much value as Nividia still offer support and keep all the software upto date.

They still support the 2017 edition. I doubt I will upgrade this time seems little point.

Back