Available Octagon SF4008 4K For Sale

Its for my brother in law, I seen one a bit lower price last night, but I was looking at the zgemma H9S SE aswell, might be more suitable, thanks but I'll pass on the Octagon.

The H9 Twin might be a better option. I've got one and can't fault it.
You can also integrate the hdd as fully internal by taking the lid off and removing the screws on the sata thingy.
Took one in on part ex the other day (H9 twin) cracking box one of the best they made price wise.

The H9 Twin might be a better option. I've got one and can't fault it.
You can also integrate the hdd as fully internal by taking the lid off and removing the screws on the sata thingy.
H9 twin? this is a different box from the H9S SE then. Update on that just had a look at the H9 twin, so decided to order this for myself, and my H5, bought from yourself several years ago is now getting passed on to my brother in law, box is still going strong, so he can play about with it.

Last edited:
H9 twin? this is a different box from the H9S SE then. Update on that just had a look at the H9 twin, so decided to order this for myself, and my H5, bought from yourself several years ago is now getting passed on to my brother in law, box is still going strong, so he can play about with it.
Have you ordered the twin yet graham i took one in last week from one off my customers. I might arm wrestle willo over something :whistle: :sneaky: we do

Was looking on the zgemma and WOS sites, all out out of stock, there is a Octagon sf8008 4k uhd for £105 though.

Hi where did you find the h9 twin for sale?
Was it a reasonable price?
Just been looking but the h9 twin that are available are stupid prices.
Hope you dont mind me asking.

Hi where did you find the h9 twin for sale?
Was it a reasonable price?
Just been looking but the h9 twin that are available are stupid prices.
Hope you dont mind me asking.
It was on ebay mate £129.99, there is a member on here looking £75 for a used one, check a few posts back on this thread I will probably opt for the Octagon for £105 from WOS.

Back