Octagon sf8008 Black screen

Have you managed to get these channels playing at all dan
Yes they play but majority of channels go black screen after a while, even the sd channels have started.
I've done a speed test and that's fine I've posted in my telegram group and no one else having issues. Just the VPN option to try. Just waiting for digibit to go active

Yes they play but majority of channels go black screen after a while, even the sd channels have started.
I've done a speed test and that's fine I've posted in my telegram group and no one else having issues. Just the VPN option to try. Just waiting for digibit to go active
Is it a foreign provider loads outside the uk require a vpn

Vpn made no difference.. I've tried uploading a video to show what's happening but the file is to large for on here
After you turned your BT surfsafe settings back off, did you reboot the router?
Leave it powered off for a good few minutes and then try again, without the VPN

Do you have sat channels working and also go off.

Only reason i ask is i had a box that would lose a powered internet connection and webif would not connect

That looks like a faulty box to me, can you try it in a friend's house.
I had a problem with my box when I first got it, someone on here said to make sure to use a 4k cable and even provided a link which cured my issue.
Can you get a trial with another supplier.

Try the sub on a mobile phone or other device.
I doubt it's the line.
If not the octagon then it could be your ISP, they are notorious for turning nanny settings back on

You could see the glow of orange behind the box from the lan port even it flickering.

Hard to say what is going on there but i agree the first step would be to rule out the sub trying it on your phone if possible.

You could see the glow of orange behind the box from the lan port even it flickering.

Hard to say what is going on there but i agree the first step would be to rule out the sub trying it on your phone if possible.
Lan port is fine, nobody else on my sub having issues.

I'm with BT and have turned off shield and everything.

Will try on the phone and see what happens

Lan port is fine, nobody else on my sub having issues.

I'm with BT and have turned off shield and everything.

Will try on the phone and see what happens
Another option for you.

Install Jedimakerextreme then take a trial that supports that plugin via the request thread and see how that goes.

As cactikid said yesterday,have you done a network test on the box ??
what plugin are you using??
what image and is it up to date??

Back