Official new starview software with new gui

Status
Not open for further replies.
BELFAST working between 7.30am - 8.30 ( then i done the school run) , box off 9.30 and back on at 11. It looks like SV are running different servers for different parts off the country

ps no new channels

Lets be realistic here. These boxes are going to go off A LOT and quite frequently at the moment while things are being updated/added.

I would hope things stabalize once the full channel list is on and any bugs are ironed out. As long as the box doesn't go down during a footy match I can live with that!

its in the first post of this thread on the first page, just click on that and it will bring you to the download

anto 1969 can u help me i have introduced myself and i have a post count of 6 been to the link and downloaded on to usb but wont upload on to sv7

Do we all think its possible to ignore the posts from all these people signing up and asking questions that have been answered so many times before?

Can new people please read this thread before posting??? I Promise you, every bit of information you need has been posted on this thread. So grab a coffee, get comfortable and start reading this thread. My God the very first post has everything you need.

Its so annoying when you come on this thread to hopefully read some updates etc and see the same stupid questions being repeatedly asked by lazy people who cant be bothered reading the thread.

Thank you!

Google and download 'Winrar' its a simple easy tool (and pretty much vital these days). Infact I think I saw someone say it was on the downloads section on here so have a look.

Once installed, find the firmware you downloaded on your computer, right click on it and select 'Extract here'. This will put a folder in the same destination and included in that is the .ups file that you need to put on the USB and update on your SV.

There is also a 'Read me' file which gives you step by step instructions.

Hope this helps...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back