Official new starview software with new gui

Status
Not open for further replies.
took a while but they have appeard

I have been cracka followed this 1 for the past 3 days went of this morning but came back on I believe took 15 mins to come on then

could be caused by signal loss i suppose or bad connection to the server im experiancing no problems in west brom walsall area

hey the kiddy when we lookin at more channels i know i am greedy

If everyone read these threads they would'nt be as long as they are

as Posted earlier, yesterday and every other day, when new info comes to light regarding more channels, FW or any info it will be posted for one and all to see/read and get.

Don't keep asking the same questions over and over

All in first post of this thread, when your names turned blue you can download

Last edited:
Ok guys I know u have been waiting for answers but the truth is we are hoping by the end of the week at least another 100 channels live also this time round the service will be more stable!

whilst we are working on giving you a better service and getting things back, service might be a bit iffy at times but don't worry it will be sorted soon enough!

Also we are adding a few new channels that where not included before like baby tv and adult!

The service will be that impressive users will be selling their kryptviews and buying 2 starviews ;-)

REMINDER: Posts of thanks will be deleted and infractions given, please use the thanks/like button under a members post

Thekiddy regarding you comment on dk copying ur comments it the people on here that have signed into dk that pass on your comments. I've been reading them over the last 24 hours and they even have the same usernames too.

hi all - maybe not the correct thread to post this question - but i have set something on SV box, that when I press my central 'LIST OK' button the box reboots and switches back on. Plus it needs the code 1819 to reconnect onto the network. I think I may have set my control to do something which I will regret... please help?

hi all - maybe not the correct thread to post this question - but i have set something on SV box, that when I press my central 'LIST OK' button the box reboots and switches back on. Plus it needs the code 1819 to reconnect onto the network. I think I may have set my control to do something which I will regret... please help?

do a factory reset mate... then rescan channels back again?? that should sort ya problem

do a factory reset mate... then rescan channels back again?? that should sort ya problem

Thanks for the info... tried and and it worked... did re-install new sv7 software but didnt think resetting to factory defaults would have done the trick.

Thanks a lot anyway.

Happy posting...

yes i am on many places keeping an eye on you bad people lol,kiddy for the moment is going the right way getting boxes going again,dk got so many people saying box would work on a set time and did not and people do get pissed off from hearing this and not working,a very bold statement in saying better than kryptview as starview will have to do a lot better and also only a 12 month box.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back